Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Foxconn R10-G3 Intel Socket T(LGA775) Intel G31 Barebone
OUT OF STOCK.
Fees for brokerage and duty included in price.
- Supports 65W for Intel Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo processors Intel Socket T(LGA775)
- Intel G31 ICH7
- 1 x 240Pin DIMM DDR2 800/667/553
- Intel GMA 3100
The Foxconn R10-G3 packs a lot of power into a small package for you to build a home server or home theater PC. This tiny system measures only 282mm x 282mm x 95mm and can be placed vertically or horizontally, so it'll fit just about anywhere, yet it has all the features you need to work, or play, efficiently and quietly.
Featuring the Intel socket T (LGA775) and Intel G31 Express Chipset, the R10-G3 is ready to host 65W Socket 775 Intel CPU's – including duo- and quad-core processors. Integrated Gigabit LAN let you bring in data from network and two 3.5" along with a single 5.25" drive handle your data storage. Onboard Intel GMA3100 video and 6-channel audio as well as Two PCI-Express slots top things off and everything is powered by a 250-watt power supply with active PFC to reduce energy costs.
- Compact and StylishThe Foxconn R10-G3 combines an ultra-compact design with stylish looks for seamless integration into any home décor. The included stands allow for vertical placement to save more space.
- Intel Socket T (LGA 775)The Foxconn R10-G3's motherboard supports Intel LGA 775 (Socket T) processors including the Core 2 Quad and Core 2 Duo processors, delivering improved performance, scalability, energy efficiency and the benefit of dual-core processing in a tiny package.
- Integrated Intel GMA 3100 Graphics CoreThe onboard Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3100 (GMA 3100) graphics core is powered by Intel's innovative hybrid graphics architecture and Clear Video Technology for incredible 3D realism and home theater entertainment to meet the needs of today and tomorrow.
- Gigabit Ethernet ConnectivityThe Foxconn R10-G3 features a fast Gigabit network interface for high-speed LAN connections at up to 1000Mb/s data transfer rates. Gigabit LAN is ideal for supercharged seamless streaming of Internet audio and video content.
- 250W Power SupplyThe attached active PFC 250W power supply provides steady power for all system components and ensures system reliability with minimized power consumption.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.ca's Standard Return Policy