Foxconn A7GM-S AM2+/AM2 AMD 780G HDMI Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
OUT OF STOCK.
Fees for brokerage and duty included in price.
- AMD 780G
- Phenom FX / Phenom / Athlon 64 FX / Athlon 64 X2
- DDR2 1066
Get great graphic performance along with support for the latest AMD Phenom processors with Foxconn's A7GM-S motherboard. This affordable micro-ATX motherboard is packed with features to create a potent system.
The board features the AMD 780G chipset with an integrated ATI Radeon HD 3200 graphics adapter. A PCI-E 16 slot gives you the option of adding additional graphics horsepower and it supports ATI's Hybrid CrossFireX technology and DirectX 10 as well as HDMI output – enabling you to display your video on any HD flat-screen television. And, because high-end video deserves equally high-end audio, you'll get 7.1 channels of HD audio.
The A7GM-S supports AMD's Athlon 64 and Phenom processors – including the latest Phenom 9850 - as well as the Sempron CPU with up to 8GB of DDR2 dual channel RAM to give plenty of memory for multi-tasking. Hyper Technology 3.0 doubles the data transmission rate between the CPU and the graphics adapter for superior operation. Expand your system with a dozen USB 2.0 connections and 6 SATA-2 connections. Built-in support for AMD's Cool n' Quiet 2.0 technology allows you for power-saving modes and energy-efficient processor operations.
- AMD K10 Processor SupportThe Foxconn A7GM-S supports AM2 AMD processors including the Athlon 64 FX, Athlon 64 X2 and the latest AM2+ K10 Phenom series AMD processors.
- ATI Hybrid CrossFireX Technology SupportBased on ATI CrossFireX multi-GPU technology, ATI Hybrid CrossFireX allows you to combine the performance of the HD3200 integrated GPU with an applicable ATI Radeon graphics card to bring enhanced gaming performance, productivity and power efficiency.
- HDMI OutputThe Foxconn A7GM-S features an HDMI output for connection to your high-definition video equipment. With the HDMI interface ensuring lossless transmission of high-quality HD video signals, play back HD contents on your computer and view them on your large HDTV set for more comfort.
- PCI Express 2.0 InterfaceThe PCI-Express 2.0 interface provides twice the bandwidth of PCI-Express X16 to handle the data load of next-generation graphics cards while retaining compatibility with current PCI-Express cards.
- SATA II with RAID SupportThe second generation SATA interface delivers up to 300MB/sec transfer speed, doubling that of the first generation Serial ATA. The on-board six SATA II ports support RAID 0, 1 and 0+1 for better performance and enhanced data security.
- Gigabit Ethernet ConnectivityThe Foxconn A7GM-S features a fast Gigabit network interface for high-speed LAN connections at up to 1000Mbps data transfer rates with advanced security features to ward off malicious attacks. Gigabit LAN is ideal for supercharged seamless streaming of Internet audio and video content.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: Non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.ca's Replacement Only Return Policy