The EVGA GeForce GTX 560 Ti allows you to discover incredibly detailed DirectX 11 worlds with tessellation performance that destroys the competition. Not to mention it also offers general performance increases of over 3x the performance of previous generations. It’s isn’t just all about speed though, the EVGA GeForce GTX 560 Ti gives you NVIDIA Surround, 3D Vision, PhysX, SLI and more.
- Microsoft DirectX 11 SupportDirectX 11 GPU with Shader Model 5.0 support designed for ultra high performance in the new API’s key graphics feature, GPU-accelerated tessellation.
- NVIDIA PhysX TechnologyFull support for NVIDIA PhysX technology enables a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce.
- NVIDIA 3D Vision, 3D Vision Surround ReadyNVIDIA 3D Vision brings a fully immersive stereoscopic 3D experience to the PC. Expand your games across three displays in full stereoscopic 3D for the ultimate “inside the game” experience with the power of NVIDIA 3D Vision and SLI technologies. NVIDIA Surround also supports triple screen gaming with non-stereo displays.
- NVIDIA SLI TechnologyIndustry leading NVIDIA SLI technology offers amazing performance scaling by implementing AFR (Alternate-Frame-Rendering) for the world's premier gaming solution under Windows 7 with solid, state-of-the-art-drivers.
- NVIDIA CUDA TechnologyCUDA technology unlocks the power of the GPU’s processor cores to accelerate the most demanding tasks such as video transcoding, physics simulation, ray tracing, and more, delivering incredible performance improvements over traditional CPUs.
- NVIDIA PureVideo HD TechnologyThe combination of high-definition video decode acceleration and post-processing that delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for movies and video.