A great upgrade for your integrated graphics, the GeForce GT 730 accelerates overall performance, including multimedia and gaming. An array of NVIDIA innovations, such as NVIDIA Surround, NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync, and the new TXAA Anti-Aliasing Mode, offers more than one way to elevate your gaming experience. Bring your user experience in work and play to a new level!
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical SyncNothing is more distracting than framerate stuttering and screen tearing. The first tends to occur when framerates are low, the second when framerates are high. Adaptive V-Sync is a smarter way to render frames. At high framerates, V-sync is enabled to eliminate tearing; at low framerates, it's disabled to minimize stuttering. It gets rid of distractions so you can get on with gaming.
- NVIDIA Surround with Up To Four MonitorsNothing is as breathtaking as playing your favorite games across three monitors. At 5760 x 1080, the expanded field of view fully engages human peripheral vision and provides for the most immersive experience in racing and flight simulators. Add a fourth display to keep tabs on chat, email, or the web while you are gaming.
- TXAA Anti-AliasingAnti-aliasing helps to smooth out jagged lines in games. Existing techniques like MSAA are effective at removing jagged lines in still images, but struggle with crawling and shimmering artifacts when the player is in motion. TXAA is a new anti-aliasing mode that combines MSAA, temporal filtering, and post processing for the highest edge quality and minimal shimmering during gameplay.
- NVIDIA 3D Vision ReadyNVIDIA 3D Vision brings a fully immersive, stereoscopic 3D experience to the PC. A combination of high-tech wireless glasses and advanced software, 3D Vision transforms hundreds of PC games into full stereoscopic 3D. Get up to two times the monitor and keyboard brightness with NVIDIA 3D LightBoost technology. In addition, you can enjoy 3D movies and 3D digital photographs from 3DVisionLive.com in eye-popping, crystal-clear quality.
- NVIDIA PhysX TechnologyFull support for NVIDIA PhysX technology, enabling a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce.