- Save: $40.00 (44%)
- $7.99 Shipping
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
EVGA 600 BR 100-BR-0600-K1 600W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI CrossFire 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Non-Modular Active PFC Power Supply
- 80 PLUS Bronze certified, with 85% efficiency or higher under typical loads
- Single 12V. Rail
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC)
- Heavy-duty protections, including OVP (Over Voltage Protection), UVP (Under Voltage Protection), OCP (Over Current Protection), OPP (Over Power Protection), SCP (Short Circuit Protection), and OTP (Over Temperature Protection)
- 3 Year Warranty
Introducing the EVGA BR Series of power supplies. Building upon our already great line of Bronze rated power supplies, we sought to make the improvements our customers asked for. Our BR Series are 80 PLUS Bronze certified, with 85% efficiency or higher under typical loads. Features a non-modular design with all black full sleeved cables for that high end aesthetic, 120mm sleeve bearing quiet fan, increased 5V/3.3V voltage stability, all backed by EVGA's World Leading Warranty and Support for 3 Years.
Standard ATX Form Factor
Will fit most mATX, ATX, EATX, HPTX, and XLATX cases
All Black Sleeved Cable
Get that high end look while staying within your budget.
HARD LINED DESIGN
Hard lined design allows your cables to be attached to the power supply for ease of installation and removal. You can be ready to go right out of the box.
BRONZE RATED EFFICIENCY
80 Plus certification ensures your power supply isn't wasting power and turning it into excess heat. Under typical load this power supply is 85% efficient or higher.
LONG SLEEVE BEARING FAN
A 120mm Long Life Sleeve Bearing fan results in quieter operation and a longer lifespan
DC to DC CONVERTER
Voltage step-down for rock-solid power stability and minimal signal noise. (For 3.3V and 5V)
While being silent, this entire series has a large single 12volt rail, providing plenty of power to fuel all of your hardware. And lastly, because power without safety is pointless, a full suite of top tier circuit protections to keep you running strong and your hardware safe.
OVP (Over Voltage Protection)
UVP (Under Voltage Protection)
OCP (Over Current Protection)
OPP (Over Power Protection)
SCP (Short Circuit Protection)
OTP (Over Temperature Protection)
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 2 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.ca's Standard Return Policy