Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Ergotron WorkFit D Sit-Stand Workstation 47 5/8 x 23 1/2 x 50 5/8 Walnut/Black
- Sold as 1 Each.
- Enjoy sitting or standing as you work, switching positions whenever you choose.
- Patented Constant Force (CF) technology provides 20" of effortless lift.
- Safe and easy to use with...
Why settle for a fixed position during working hours when you can freely switch between sitting and standing positions based on your personal liking and your need to be comfortable? The WorkFit-D from Ergotron is a height-adjustable standing desk that’s both rugged and easy to use. Stand up or sit down as you work. Exclusive CF (Constant Force) technology allows instantaneous, non-motorized re-positioning. The integrated brake secures table height to provide an ultra-stable desktop. You can create a truly ergonomic platform for prolonged computing in no time.
? Pre-drilled to accept Ergotron Underdesk Keyboard Arm (97-582-009)
? Add Ergotron LCD and laptop display mounts as needed to accommodate individual workflows
? Weight capacity up to 65 lbs (29,5 kg). Listed weight capacity represents total load applied to worksurface. When calculating load, include weights of accessory mounts for keyboard, display(s)
? Exclusive Constant Force (CF) technology provides 20" (51 cm) of effortless lift
? Four metal glides provide stable footing
Benefits for Computer Users
- Enjoy standing and sitting as you work, switching positions whenever you choose. Exclusive CF technology allows instantaneous, tool-free, non-motorized re-positioning while you work. This work style encourages healthy movement throughout the day
- Safe and easy-to-use
- Designed to meet North American and European ergonomic standards
- Robust weight capacity holds multiple displays, keyboards, books, phones ... whatever you need in your workflow
Benefits for IT and Facilities Staff
- Flexible, open-architecture design is scalable for future computer equipment
- Durable, robust structure, designed to ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-2008 standards
Benefits for HR/Risk Management and Company Cost Savings
- Manage the cost of healthcare premiums by promoting wellness in the daily work routine
- Provide standing work platforms for employees without having to buy expensive height-adjustable chairs
- Comfortable computing offers provable ROI on investment—healthcare costs associated with unhealthy computing and missed time are reduced while productivity increases
- Standing supports healthy neck and back conditions. According to the 2007 OE Medicine Journal, back and neck pain are cited as the most costly conditions affecting employees
- Studies in office ergonomics show productivity increases of 12%–18% following an ergonomic intervention where employees are provided with well-designed ergonomic furniture**
** A Washington State analysis of case studies related to office ergonomics showed a median productivity increase of 12% following an ergonomic intervention. New studies from the Office Ergonomics Research Committee (OERC) suggest that employees who are provided with well-designed ergonomic furniture and are trained to use it see an average productivity increase of 18%
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Compute4Less Corp Return Policy