- Sale Ends in 6 Days (Sun) - Save: $70.00 (16%)
- + FREE SHIPPING
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Epson TM-T88V 3" Single-station Thermal Receipt Printer, USB, Serial, Dark Gray - C31CA85084
- Thermal line printing
- Max. 11.8"/sec (300mm) graphics and text; 2.4"/sec for ladder and 2D barcodes
- Supports a 3" media width
- Prints up to 300 mm/sec
- Option to reduce paper usage up to 30 percent
- Designed for high-volume use
- 4-year limited warranty
- Includes PS-180 Power Adapter
The TM-T88V is the latest addition to Epson's industry-leading TM-T88 POS printer series. Designed for use in food service and retail environments, the TM-T88V offers more speed, features and reliability than ever before.
High-Speed, High-Resolution Text and Graphics Printing
Now you can speed customer throughput with the TM-T88V printer. It prints both receipts and graphics at the same high speed of up to 300mm per second - 50% faster than the TM-T88IV. And it's the first printer in the industry to offer 16 levels of grayscale to ensure clear, crisp graphics.
Reliability You Can Count On
With a MCBF of 70 million lines, 35% higher than the TM-T88IV, and an autocutter life of 2 million cuts, the TM-T88V delivers best-in-class reliability so critical in high volume environments.
Easy to Use, Easy to Maintain
The TM-T88V is packed with easy-to-use features including drop-in paper loading, an autocutter, easy-to-read LEDs and an improved cover design to protect the printer from foreign objects.
More Features, More Flexibility
The TM-T88V also features auto speed adjustment for smoother printing, margin and line reduction functions to reduce paper usage and costs, and more barcode options including 2D. In addition, it comes with dual interfaces (USB and one additional interface) for flexibility in handling interface transitions.
The TM-T88V was the first POS printer to be ENERGY STAR qualified and uses up to 89% less power than competitive printers in its class.
Industry-Leading Four-Year Limited Warranty
The TM-T88V is backed by Epson's industry-leading service and support programs and comes with a four-year limited warranty.
- Fast and versatile printing - up to 300mm/second
- Same fast print speed for both text and graphics
- Industry-first true grayscale printing of graphics
- Best-in-class reliability with a MCBF of 70 million lines
- Dual interfaces standard including built-in USB plus one UIB interface
- Ease-of-use features including drop-in paper loading, autocutter and status LEDs
- OS support for Microsoft® Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000; Mac OS X v10.4, v10.5, v10.6 (Power PC/Intel Processor) and Linux
- Low power consumption, multiple configurations are ENERGY STAR qualified
- Handles 80 or 58mm paper roll sizes
- Features print options to reduce paper usage
- Improved cover design protects against foreign objects
- Industry-leading four-year limited warranty
|General||Print Method||Thermal line printing|
|Fonts||Font A (default): 12 x 24; Font B: 9 x 17 (including 2-dot horizontal spacing)|
|Column Capacity (A, B)||80mm: 42/56 columns; 58mm model: 30/40 columns|
|Character Size||Font A: 1.41 x 3.39mm; Font B: 0.99 x 2.40mm (W x H)|
|Character Set||95 Alphanumeric, 18 International, 128 x 43 Graphic (including user-defined page)
Traditional/Simple Chinese, Thai, Japanese, Korean
|Barcode||UPC-A/E, CODE 39/93/128, EAN8/13, ITF, CODABAR 2D symbols: PDF417, QR-CODE, MaxiCode, Composite Symbology, GS1-128, GS1 DataBar Omnidirectional /Truncated/Limited/Expanded|
|Data Buffer||Receive: 45 bytes or 4KB, selectable; user-defined: 12KB; macro: 2KB;
NV graphics: 256KB; NV user: 1KB; page mode area: 106K
|Print Speed (Max.)||11.8" (300mm) per second graphics and text; 2.4" (61mm) per second for ladder and 2D barcodes|
|Paper Dimensions||80mm: 3.13" ± 0.02" x 3.27" diameter (79.5 ± 0.5 (W) x 83mm)|
|58mm: 2.26" ± 0.02" x 3.27" diameter (57.5 ± 0.5 (W) x 83mm)|
|Paper thickness||55 – 80µm|
|Power||24VDC ± 7%|
|Power Consumption||Operating: approx. 1.8A (mean)|
|D.K.D. Function||2 drivers|
|Autocutter||2 million cuts|
(W x D x H)
|5.71 x 7.68 x 5.83 inches (145 x 195 x 148mm)|
|Factory options||Power supply cover, PS-180 AC adapter, wall-hanging bracket, affixing tape and Connect-It interfaces|
|Printer Software||Drivers and setup utility are available on CD or at pos.epson.com|
|Control Board||EMI Standards||FCC/ICES-003 Class A|
|Safety Standards||UL1950/CSA C22.2 No. 950|
Inch values are approximate.
dpi: dots per 25.4mm (dots per inch)
cpi: characters per 25.4mm (characters per inch)
lps: lines per second
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 4 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 4 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: non-replaceable
- This item is covered by Newegg.ca's Consumable Product Return Policy