Date Joined: 06/18/18
Pros: - great refresh rate
- great response time
- great adjustable stand
- thin bezels
- great IPS panel
- Perfect screen size (for me at least)
Cons: - kind of overpriced not on sale
- only 144hz refresh rate (165hz overclocked)
- comes with only a shorter display port cable
- no side USB post like pictured (I wouldn't have used them anyways)
Overall Review: - Great monitor for the price when on sale, much better choice than any TN or VA panel monitors, the IPS really makes it worth it.
- The cons don't effect my use of it very much anyways, although they may effect others.
- I had no dead pixels like many people have reported, will update if any do pop up.
- 5 stars from me (meant to rate 5).