Date Joined: 10/11/14
Pros: - Huge case
- Tons of Functionality in set up
- Dual PC Build capability
- Haven't done a custom Water Cooling job on it but I am almost certain (with the custom water cooling I've seen done on this case in other builds) it would be super easy to do with this case and it would look amazing.
- So many options on how to mount your GPU and SATA drives.
- Fan HUB is a huge plus.
- RGB lighting on the case itself is not to overly bright so its pretty nice.
- Case comes with RGB connectors to build out that RGB setup.
- Nice looking SSD Window on the cable management side of the case.
- Comes with Cable Management Straps to make the running of cables look super clean and neat.
- You can mount an immense amount of fans on this case (12 of them!)
- Super easy to take the case itself apart and the magnetic dust filters are a plus!
Cons: I truly and honestly haven't found ANYTHING that ticks me off about the case just yet, I just got it last week. I have seen reviews where folks were complaining about the tempered glass hinges being flimsy? They seem really solid to me. I've built into it already and it was a very pleasant experience.
Overall Review: If you like big cases, and want to give yourself the capability to custom water cool down the road or do a DUAL BUILD or set up so many fans with the built-in fan hub that your case will fly away when you boot it up GET THIS CASE! You won't be disappointed.
Pros: - handles games like ( Black Ops III, Batman: Arkham Knight, Battlefield) like cake! (70-144 fps! freaking awesomeness)
- Very easy to OC
- Gaming App makes it simple for people that dont know how to manual OC to OC with a push of a button by increasing clock performance and higher fan speeds which isnt even that loud anyway!
- Love the design of the card
- Twin Frozr Design keeps my card really cooled
- SLI or Crossfire ready
Cons: i truly honestly can say that there's NOTHING i don't like about this card.
Overall Review: DOING A RED AND BLACK BUILD?! BUY THIS CARD!!!!!!