Date Joined: 05/18/17
Pros: - works great, had to format the space for it to work which took only a few minutes.
Cons: - none so far
Overall Review: Satisfied with this purchase
Pros: - Everything working fine so far
Cons: - runs a little hot, but could be my CPU cooler. I'm used to i5-9400f temperatures (around 54degC under load) so I could have an unrealistic expectation. I ran it under XMP1 and it was spiking to around 80degC while playing Warzone while on 1440p, not sure if this should be happening as it's less CPU bound on 1440p. Runs at 60deg without OC.
Overall Review: Everything is working so far, but just a little concerning about a smudge on the chip side of the CPU. Will update if something happens in the future.
Pros: - diagnostics light was very helpful- Wi-Fi a plus (even though I haven't used it yet)- Perfect for a 'KF' variant, I'm pairing it with an i9-10900KF- CPU temperature LED a bonus- Sleek black design- I've only done XMP 1 so far with no issues- great extra features like RGB and lots of fan connectors
Cons: - MSI Dragon Center
Pros: - Never realized how beautiful red looked until I bought this monitor
- Colours are full and vibrant
- Games run smooth and look excellent (I'm using a MSI 2070 Super Gaming X)
- Internal audio a bonus if you travel. Sound is good quality, but I use external speakers. Nice to have the internal option.
- Low screen glare from sun, brightness auto adjust is convenient
- Low delay time
Cons: EDIT: A dead/stuck pixel appeared after only a few months of use. Very small and hard to notice but very annoying to know that it's there. At this moment, not worth the hassle to ship for repair/replacement.
Overall Review: - The price may be a little high, but the colour quality is unreal. Very satisfied with this purchase.
Pros: - Great sound
- Removable Mic is very convenient
- Easy setup into USB
- Mic quality is great
- Design is simple
- Very comfortable with glasses. No uneven pressures on the ears
Cons: - Noise reduction/cancelling is very small, can't remember if it was advertised
Overall Review: - absolutely recommend this headset. It's a great mid-range product.
Pros: - Bought this to play newer games (Modern Warfare) on near max graphics settings @ 2k, 144hz and it's running smoothly
- Sits around 59 degrees C under full load, and 28 degrees C idle (I have a Micro ATX Case, so probably not the best airflow)
- Setup was quick and easy, MSI Afterburner helps with stats/overclocking
- RGB looks great
Cons: - Currently having a DirectX issue & crash when trying to play the Modern Warfare Campaign to the point where it's unplayable, but I think this might be on Modern Warfare's end. Only 1 DirectX crash in multiplayer, otherwise it's running smoothly.
Overall Review: - Definitely recommend this product. I upgraded from an MSI 1050Ti and the 2070 super is a clear winner