Date Joined: 10/18/05
Pros: 1. Comfortable Ergonomic's
2. Easy to use/Plug and Play functionality.
Overall Review: Ergonomic key placement make this an easy adjust from your traditional straight row QUERTY keyboards. A reliable purchase.
Pros: 1. FAST
2. You can adjust the percentage of Bandwidth on each SSID (Band)
3. Excellent Range, satellites are independently charged for a strong signal.
4. The ability to shutdown internet for certain devices and keep service for others. I.E. kids computer, the T.V. and cellphones can be placed on one Band and your desktop and laptop on another.
Cons: 1.Details on how to use the Tri-band option aren't in the Instructions in the box. You have to go online and watch video's from Netgear to get a step by step description.
Overall Review: The Router is LOVELY, but you have to make sure the ethernet cords are up to date to take advantage of the fastest speeds. If you have old Cat5 cord make sure you upgrade them to Cat8.
Pros: +Easy to use Wifi Connection
+Easy to use Blutooth Connection
+Blazing Fast M.2Nvme
+Stable ROCK SOLID Perfomance
Cons: - I wish it had more M.2Nvme Drives.
- Doesn't support a Microsoft Server OS.
Overall Review: It's been 6 years since my last build but the most notable features are the Wifi/Blutooth Connectivity and the 2 M.2Nvme SSD slots. The Wifi and Blutooth connectivity are very easy to establish and work Perfectly, I have my Router on the other side of my apartment and the connection still perform like a Wired connection. I opted for a quality Headset instead of speakers for this build and bought a Blutooth compatible set, it too seems to have no limits as far as distance.
However, the biggest difference in performance from my last build is the M.2Nvme Drives. Stuff downloads so fast sometimes you hardly see the display screen open up before it's finished. The Original bios is steady enough but I updated to the latest and had to download the Driver off the site for the M.2Nvme drives. After all was said and done the performance is ROCK SOLID and I am totally satisfied with the outcome.