Date Joined: 03/04/06
Pros: New game modes which are awesome
New game engine
COOP campaign and spec op missions
Cons: Seems to be doing bad with their corp greed for loot boxes, etc
Overall Review: Awesome, cant wait for rls in a week
Pros: Lasts a long time
Cons: Not the best
Overall Review: Its a great, value paste for general use
Pros: - Really easy to put together and setup
- Looks REALLY good and has a good amount of effects (plus controlling speed and brightness)
Cons: - Would not work with latest RGB Fusion on a GB Aorus Master z390 board via the aRGB header. Tried a whole bunch of things and at one point it ended up screwing up the rest of the argb components. Had to uninstall RGB Fusion and reinstall to get it back but nothing from the Strimer. Ended up using the controller which was included.
Overall Review: - I wish Gigabyte would fix this issue and make it compatible with their software or whatever is going on with it.
Pros: - Its the fastest NVMe right now at 500GB, dont get fooled by other brand's speeds, make sure you check what speeds they offer at the specific storage space (datasheets)
Cons: - Wish it wouldn't have that white part on the sticker but my mobo has heatsinks so I can't really see it anyways
Pros: - Easy to install, even in Non-Cooler Master cases (Lian Li Dynamic 011 here)
- Sleek looking
Cons: - None really
Pros: - Gigabyte really nailed it with the design of this mobo, it looks really sleek.
- The backplate is awesome and works at cooling (According to reviews I've seen online).
- Price seems fair for everything you get with the board
Cons: - BIOS still needs some work on it but Gigabyte is getting there.
- Not sure who's fault it is but the mobo I received seems to NOT be new, here are a few things I noticed:
- After peeling the protective plastic on the ESS Saber portion, it was all scratched up underneath, like really bad.
- The top M.2 heatsink has some minor scratches on it and dots as if something was dropped on it.
- The main big plastic shroud where the IO shield is had not protective plastic
- The mobo box did not have a seal sticker (not sure if it brings one though)
- The CMOS battery had one big fingerprint on it, couldn't they even wipe that down? I did and voila, took one second and doesn't give you that sour taste of bad quality control.
Overall Review: - WIsh you could upload pictures/videos so others could see when stuff like this happens.
- I honestly don't want to waste time sending this back and receiving another since I need to build and use this system for work as well so I will just accept it (I mean you won't be able to notice those scratches once it's inside the case anyways).
- However, that does not mean I'm not angry at this situation. When I pay for a new product, I expect to receive one that is new without any physical damage (even if it does not affect the use of it).