Date Joined: 03/28/15
Pros: - Very user friendly (intuitive bios)
- Great for beginner or advanced overclocking
- Supports a huge amount of RAM options with the most recent bios update (I'm running the new G.SKILL TridentZ RGB GTZR-X for RYZEN at 2933)
- Inexpensive but you get way more than you pay for
- Sturdy and looks sharp
- Plug and play
Cons: - M.2 slot could be in a better place but this is really nitpicking
Overall Review: A lot of people on here are complaining about dead boards. From my experience dead boards are almost always because of user error in the build. I have never gotten a dead on arrival product from MSI.
This really has everything you need and a lot extra that is just nice to have. It may not have all the frills that the $175+ boards have but most of that stuff is really unnecessary.
Pros: - For the price you get a decent intro gaming desktop
- The 1050Ti is a awesome little power house of a GPU
- Logical cable management
- Attractive professional looking case
- Zero adware/bloatware!
Cons: - Motherboard is bare bone (however very capable)
- Power supply is a little underwhelming
Overall Review: - Perfect for someone who wants a desktop to "just work"
- Plenty of options for adding and upgrading for someone looking to get into building PCs