Date Joined: 08/11/20
Pros: - Got this cheap on holiday sale
- Has more speed than my previous SSD
- Super easy installation
Overall Review: Pretty much used this to install my OS and everything else would go to my HDD. Hasn't given me any problems so far. Highly recommend you keep programs installed in another storage space. I'd definitely buy another one with significantly more storage.
Overall Review: - Easy to install into my motherboard
- RAM amount is basically as promised (I have 4 x 8GB sticks and it's exactly 31.9GB according to my computer)
- No issues to report, highly recommend for anyone starting out like myself
Pros: - Easy to insert on motherboard
- Aesthetically pleasing
Cons: - Nothing to report
Overall Review: - Definitely recommend for everyone
- I plan on buying it again if I happen to need more RAM
Pros: - Has a nice light that comes on when powered.
- Very helpful instruction manual that explained (almost) everything.
- Comes with multiple USB ports, including the 3.0 version.
Cons: - Did not indicate where the plugs for the power/reset buttons go.
Overall Review: - Definitely recommend for starters.
- Great instruction manual.
Pros: - The resolution and refresh rate did not disappoint.
- Very easy to set up.
- It's got a very nice curve.
Cons: - No cons as far as I know.
Overall Review: - Would definitely recommend for people to buy it.
- Must be treated delicately.
Pros: - Setting up was very plain and simple. The manual was helpful.
- Semi-modular is very cool because you can add/remove additional plugs accordingly.
- You can change plugs between 6-pin to 8-pin or 4-pin to 8-pin. Super dope.
- Runs super smoothly.
Cons: - If there's any cons, I'd say it came with a lot of wires.
Overall Review: - I'd buy this again a million times. Definitely performs better than what it's worth.