Date Joined: 03/20/09
Pros: - Low aftermarket cooler priced 7950
- 7970 PCB
- 3GB Video Ram
- Aftermarket cooler makes the card cool and quiet
- Powerful card that can play any game on 1080p
- Big OC headroom (OC mine upto 1050mhz on stock voltages)
- Dual BIOS switch
Cons: - Card temperature reaches as high as 78-80c (on load - stress test) when OC. Some people say it's because of the reference PCB
- Had to install side case fan to control temperatures to mid 70c
- AMD Drivers are kinda buggy at this point
Overall Review: - Amazing card. Especially for the price at ~$304. For that same price, People planning to get the HD7870 should think twice and get this card instead.
- It does get warm, but Twin Frozr does its best to keep it cool, while keeping it nice and quiet
- The GTX 670 is a better card overall. However, With this card's price point and OC capabilities, this card is a clear winner in my opinion.