Date Joined: 05/28/14
Pros: - It had an RTX 3070 GPU (Zotac Twin Edge)
- It worked once I fully rebuilt the computer
- Well packaged
- Quality parts
Cons: - The computer came DOA (Dead on arrival)
- RGB wasn't plugged in
- ABS did not bother hooking the cpu cooler's RGB to the case fans controller for full RGB sync. (Which takes 1min)
- Fans were not plugged in (No power)
- Thermal paste application on the cpu cooler was terrible and uneven (less than 75% coverage)
Overall Review: As a computer science graduate, and certified tech, I rebuilt the computer entirely from scratch after it came DOA. CPU was not seated properly in the socket. But after changing the thermal paste and replugging everything, the computer booted fine and passed a few hours of stress testing.
Even though it worked fine in the end, the customer should never have to rebuild his computer in order to use it (That's why I can't put more than 2 eggs).
Very questionable quality control on ABS' part.
I would recommend this PC to people with experience who can diagnose and fix those kinds of issues. But if you're someone with little to no knowledge, please avoid this machine, unless you have friends or relatives who can help you.
Full specs of the computer I received:
- Ryzen 3700X
- Thermaltake UX100 RGB Cooler (Awful, but not the worst I've seen)
- Gigabyte B550M DS3H AC motherboard
- OLOY 2 x 8GB 3000mhz DDR4 RAM
- Thermaltake Toughpower 700W 80+ GOLD Non-modular PSU
- Intel 660P 1TB NVME SSD
- ZOTAC RTX 3070 Twin Edge OC 8GB
- Rosewill RGB Case as pictured
That's an ssd
Cons: Failed after only 3 months. Damaged clusters everywhere, can't boot anymore
Overall Review: Will RMA it and hope for the best
Pros: Great card for its price
Cons: Broke after 2 year and half of occasional use. (2 weeks a month / 4-6h a day) .
Honestly not pleased at all about Sapphire's warranty
Plenty of connectors
Can power my whole rig without being on full load ( FX-8320 overclocked , r9 280x , watercooling and 7 fans )
Had this psu since April 2015 . Still love it ! Voltages are stable too
Cons: NONE! Very good experience with that psu