Date Joined: 04/05/08
Pros: - Good read speeds around 400 MB/s
- Slim profile, fits ultra thin laptops
- Low cost
- Light weight
Cons: - Doesn't meet the advertised performance marks
- Abysmal write speeds, under 100 MB/s advertised up 450 MB/s
- Advertised at 550 MB/s read actually around 400 MB/s
Overall Review: Used AS SSD BenchMark for speed tests, it does't wow but you can tell it's far better than a 5400 or 7200 RPM SATA. This is a secondary drive with an M2 Samsung 860 EVO as the primary in a newer Dell Inspiron P74G with 20 GB of RAM. The Samsung screams so it's not the hardware and this is the second Silicon Power drive I have purchased with similar results. Worth the price but not if you're looking for flat out performance.
Pros: - Sleek look, front and back.
- Thin bezel, almost none.
- White and silver, looks great.
- Excellent color range, lots of depth, looks "rich".
- Multiple inputs should work with nearly any computer. HDMI, DVI, and VGA
- Built in speakers.
Cons: - Looks terrible at 100% font size
- Not 4K
- max resolution 1920x1080
- 60 Hz fresh rate.
Overall Review: I almost sent this monitor back until I changed the font size to 125% in Windows resolution. Then it looked great, even better at 150% but the icons were just too big. The curve doesn't do much as stated in other reviews, you really don't even notice it much unless the monitor is turned off but it does look cool just sitting there all curved and stuff. Like you didn't expect me to be curved, you wanted me to be flat but I'm not. Works well for gaming but not great for browsing or word processing.
Pros: - Good over all sound
- Excellent Bass
- Light weight
- Easily adjusts
Cons: - Cord is too short, if you don't have front jacks and your PC is on the floor it can be restrictive
- No USB, 1/8" jack input only.
- Feels cheaply constructed.
- Looks a little funny when wearing it, band extend pretty high.
- Overpriced at $40 price tag.
Overall Review: I was going to send these back but after promo and rebates it was better to just keep them. I've been impressed and a fan of CoolerMaster products like the 212 EVO and recently their gaming 'Mechanical' keyboard and mouse. The sound is actually good but the over all construction just felt cheap and the cord is too short.
Pros: - Low Cost
- Low Power consumption
- Fast reads
- Quick boot times
- Nice packaging
Cons: - Write speeds aren't great
- Doesn't include cloning software
- Tools have to be downloaded from a website that makes you sign up or sign in with Facebook
Overall Review: Excellent buy, will speed up an older laptop, makes it better than new.
Pros: - Easy to install and it works, can't ask for more than that. I trust the Crucial brand name.
- Worked with existing memory.
Cons: - I can't figure out how to use all of this memory.
Pros: -Multiple phone recharges on a single charge I think it did around 10.
-Take with you leaving you un-tethered to wall.
-Charge different platforms at the same time.
-Sleek style, put right under your phone.
-LED charge indicator shows power left and when it's recharged.
-great for GPS Apps that drain the battery with location services like hiking or Golf apps.
Cons: -It's a little bigger than a phone, and heavy for its size, but hey it's a battery.
- recharging the device itself takes several hours, I let it go overnight.
Overall Review: I would recommend this product.