Date Joined: 10/29/13
Pros: - Exceptional quality in every aspect of the case. They did not cheap out anywhere on this design!
- Cable management everywhere to keep your wires out of sight and well organized.
- Aesthetically very pleasing; LEDs are a nice touch but not overwhelming (I really dislike the RGB fad going on, but this case does it well)
- Tons of room to work with; case is well segregated and was very well thought out.
- The tempered glass side is beautiful!
Cons: - Newegg forced me to type something in this box to publish my review, so here I am, wasting 5 seconds of your life.
Overall Review: If you are building a PC, BUY THIS CASE! I have never spent this much money on a computer case before, but it was worth every penny. Stop ripping yourself off which budget 40 dollar boxes of metal; put your components in the mansion they deserve!
Pros: - Very well constructed
- Keys feel incredibly smooth (Cherry MX Red)
- Tenkeyless saves a lot of desk space
- Excellent backlighting
- Overall an awesome product that feels like it will last for years
Cons: - 120$ with taxes + shipping if its not on sale
Overall Review: Definitely not cheap. You can get a backlit mechanical keyboard for less than half the price on other websites, but it will be nowhere near the same quality. If you have the cash and you want a very solidly constructed keyboard, then this is your product!
Pros: Stupidly cheap for mechanical switches AND a a blue LED backlight. Gives me everything I wanted without the extra macro keys I had no use for. Great feel, nice sound, very solid keyboard. For the price, this cannot get beat.
Cons: The cord is not braided, although this is very insignificant to me.
Pros: LED's are a very nice touch, otherwise they just work as generic fans. Surprisingly quiet and effective. For the price, this is basically stealing.
Pros: - Good features for a 75$ board
- Liked the BIOS/Auto overclock features
- Not many hassles installing it.
Cons: Remember guys, its 75$. Not going to be the best quality.
- 2/6 SATA ports were broken on delivery, fortunately I only needed 4 so this wasnt an inconvenience
- Nothing special, you get what you pay for.
Overall Review: Great for a budget AMD gaming build, I have no regrets about picking up a solid board like this for so cheap.