Are you an E-Blast Insider?
D-Link DGE-530T Gigabit Desktop PCI Adapter
- One 1000 Mbps Gigabit port
- Auto-negotiates port speed to 10 Mbps, 100 Mbps, or 1000 Mbps
- Plug and play installation
- Supports Jumbo Frames of up to 7 KB
- ACPI 2.0 WOL Power Management
- Supports 802.1Q VLAN tagging
DGE-530T Gigabit Desktop PCI Adapter
The D-Link DGE-530T connects to your system via a PCI expansion slot, and gives it high-speed Gigabit Ethernet connectivity. It has a Gigabit port that supports auto-negotiation for speeds including 10 Mbps, 100 Mbps, and 1000 Mbps. Network administrators will find this router easy to manage thanks to features like Wake-on-LAN Power Management support and remote network boots.
The DGE-530T includes additional advanced features such as Advanced Power Management and Wake-on-LAN support. It also supports remote network boot using both PXE and RPL, allowing network administrators to boot the PC from anywhere on the network.
The DGE-530T supports all major operating systems, guaranteeing compatibility with existing workstation and desktop environments. Its half-height form factor allows it to be used in low-profile cases for compact PCs. The card also has a diagnostic utility tool, simplifying troubleshooting.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 45 days
- Return for replacement within: 1 year
- This item is covered by Newegg.ca's 45/1 Return Policy