Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Creative Sound Blaster Audigy SE 7.1 Channels 24-bit 96KHz PCI Interface Sound Card
OUT OF STOCK.
Fees for brokerage and duty included in price.
- 7.1 Channels
- 24-bit 96KHz
- PCI Interface
Boost your desktop's audio performance with a sound card from one of the premier names in computer audio—Creative Labs. The Sound Blaster Audigy SE sound card is designed to enhance your PC music, movie, and gaming experience at an affordable price. An easy upgrade for your desktop's integrated sound, the card's audio processor with Creative's CMSS technology is able to remix your stereo audio into surround sound—even through stereo headphones.
EAX Advanced HD 3.0 further improves game audio tracks providing a more immersive experience. The bundled Creative MediaSource software can be used for creating MP3s, managing a music collection, adding effects and burning custom CD compilations. Simply pop this card into a vacant PCI-card slot in your desktop and you'll have speaker and headphone connections for stereo to 7.1-channel surround sound.
Note: This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) version, which includes the product and sometimes the drivers, but not much else. They are packaged generically and do not include software. OEM products are best suited for system builders who don't require documentation or bundled accessories.
- CMSS-3D Audio TechnologyCMSS-3D audio technology intelligently upgrades your favorite stereo MP3, WMA and CD music to breathtaking 7.1 surround sound.
- EAX ADVANCED HDEAX ADVANCED HD supports multiple simultaneous audio environments for exceptionally realistic 3D sound in FPS (first person shooters), MMORPG (massively multiplayer online RPGs) and many more exciting games!
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.ca's Standard Return Policy