Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
CORSAIR CX Series CX600 600W 80 PLUS BRONZE Active PFC ATX12V & EPS12V Power Supply
- ATX12V v2.3
- 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified
- 100 - 240 V 47 - 63 Hz
- +3.3V@25A, +5V@25A, +12V@46A, -12V@0.8A, +5VSB@3.0A
- ATX12V & EPS12V Power Supply
- 80 Plus Bronze ErP Lot 6
Get Work Done at a Great Value
With robust output, first-class components and craftsmanship, and legendary Corsair quality and reliability, the Corsair CX series 80 PLUS Bronze certified power supply offers a great choice for basic system builds and desktop PC computer upgrades - at a price that won't burn a hole in your pocket. Plus, with understated, professional look and sleeved cable, the CX series goes well with virtually any chassis and your performance components including water cooling solution.
- Ultra-quiet 120mm fan delivers excellent airflow at an exceptionally low noise level by varying fan speed in response to temperature
- 80 PLUS Bronze certified
- 0.99 Active Power Factor Correction provides clean and reliable power
- Complies with ErP Lot 6 European Union standard for low standby power consumption
- Universal AC input from 90~264V — No more hassle of flipping that tiny red switch to select the voltage input!
- Extra long fully-sleeved cables support full tower chassis
- Dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with the latest components
- Over-voltage and over-power protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components
- Supports the latest ATX12V v2.3 standard and is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 systems
- Safety Approvals: UL, CUL, CE, CB, FCC Class B, TÜV, CCC, C-tick
- MTBF: 100,000 Hours
80 PLUS Bronze certified efficiency and clever fan design allow for little or no detectable fan noise during regular operation.
Ample Connectors and Long Cables
Long cables make CX Series suitable for installation even in full-height tower cases, and the generous cable count allows you to power multiple components and storage devices.
Corsair Engineering and Quality Control
Every Corsair power supply is designed by their California engineering team and built to their exact specifications. The same care that goes into the design and testing of the renowned high-power enthusiast power supplies also goes into the CX Series, because you need confidence and reliability regardless of your build budget.
Large-Diameter, Thermally Controlled Fan
Once you’ve installed a PSU, you shouldn’t have to think about it. Employing a thermally controlled fan makes the CX Series virtually silent at idle, and the large diameter reduces noise even when you’re pushing your system hard.
Black Goes with Everything
You’re building a PC, not a battleship, and appearance counts. The matte black finish and all-black sleeved cables and connectors help give your system a high-tech, restrained look.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 5 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 5 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 15 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Fast Media USA Seller Return Policy