CORSAIR DOMINATOR 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model CMP8GX3M2A1600C9
OUT OF STOCK.
Fees for brokerage and duty included in price.
- DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800)
- Timing 9-9-9-24
- CAS Latency 9
- Voltage 1.65V
Corsair's Dominator family represents the ultimate in performance technology engineering. Dominator was designed to have the highest performing IC's, maximum over-clocking capability, and efficient DHX cooling—all while being stable and reliable. Each module uses a black heatsink with exclusive DHX Technology to maximize heat transfer. This CORSAIR DOMINATOR 8GB kit also includes new connector for future upgrades and accessories.
- Dominator 2 x 4GB Dual-channel Memory KitCorsair performs rigorous testing and screening on all components to select only the best for Dominator memory modules, such as high frequency and/or low latency capabilities for each IC, maximum interoperability and reliability as a united group. Designed to deliver outstanding performance and compatibility in Intel Core i7, i5 and i3 Dual Channel systems, this Corsair Dominator 8GB DDR3 memory kit has been tested to operate at fast 1600MHz at latency of 9-9-9-24 and 1.65v. And the Corsair Dominator 8GB kit includes new connector for future upgrades and accessories.
- Dual-path Heat Exchange TechnologyCorsair-exclusive Dual-path Heat Exchange (DHX) technology utilizes both conductive and convective cooling paths to effectively remove heat from the memory circuit board for maximized heat dissipation, resulting in enhanced reliability, stability and performance capability even in the most extremely overclocked memory module.
- Support for Intel XMPIntel Extreme Memory Profiles (XMP) technology provides a robust, profile-based overclocking solution for novice and experienced overclockers - easily overclock your platform by selecting the predefined profile in the BIOS, or manually adjust frequency and timings to extract maximum performance from your system.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): Lifetime
- Limited Warranty period (labor): Lifetime
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.ca's Standard Return Policy