- Save: $60.00 (24%)
- $14.99 Shipping
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Cooler Master MasterCase H500P Mesh White ARGB Airflow ATX Mid-Tower with Dual 200mm ARGB Fans, Mesh Front Panel, Tempered Glass Side Panel & ARGB Lighting System
- Dual 200mm ARGB Fans: The iconic, addressable RGB fans are the core of the H-Series in design and function, capable of operating quietly while moving high volumes of air due to their size.
- Mesh Front Panel: Two layers of mesh make up the entire front panel to maximize airflow. A finer layer filters out dust while the steel mesh reinforces its structure.
- Build By Design: The transparent top panel and tempered glass side panel flaunt the hardware & fans, while the cable covers, PSU shroud, and cable management space hide the clutter.
- ARGB Lighting System: The pre-installed ARGB fans can be managed by either the motherboard or an included controller, connected by the included splitter, to create a comprehensive ARGB lighting system.
- Tempered Glass Side Panel: Gaming hardware, custom-loop cooling, and the pure pride of the builder is shown in panoramic view through an edge-to-edge tempered glass side panel.
The MasterCase H500 Mesh White case is designed to house performance components in a clean and cool way. It performs to let you accomplish more and shines to make a unique statement. If you have a flashy graphics card, you can better show it off by installing it vertically.
The MasterCase H500P Mesh White will blow you away with its looks and performance!
A Completely Mesh Front Panel
Optimized airflow is guaranteed behind a completely mesh front panel—designed with apertures that allow your PC to breathe all while filtering out dust.
Two 200mm RGB Fans
Two pre-installed 200mm RGB fans are on full display behind the mesh front panel.
Liquid Cooling Ready
Up to 360mm radiator support, on the top and front of the case.
Edge-to-Edge Tempered Glass Side Panel
Show off your build through the edge-to-edge light grey-tinted tempered glass side panel.
RGB Controller and 1-to-3 Splitter Cable for RGB LED Fans
The included RGB controller can be connected to the Reset Switch to manage the case's two 200mm RGB fans. The RGB splitter and 4-pin male-to-male adapters are included.
Covers for Clean Building
Cable covers1, a CPU cutout cover2, and PSU shroud3 take cable management to the next level. Assemble clean builds like a pro!
Show Off Your Graphics Card
Two additional PCI slots at the rear enable you to show off one graphics card in the vertical position (riser cable sold seperately).
|MasterCase H500P Mesh
|MasterBox Pro 5 RGB||MasterBox Q300P|
w/ RGB Controller
|Materials||Exterior||Plastic, Steel Mesh||Plastic, Mesh Bezel||Plastic|
|Side Panel||Tempered Glass, Steel||Tempered Glass||Tempered Glass|
|Dimensions, L x W x H||544 x 242 x 542mm||500 x 223 x 475mm||450 x 230 x 450mm|
|Motherboard Suport||E-ATX up to 12" x 10.7", ATX,
|E-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX||Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX|
|Expansion Slots||7 + 2 with support
for vertical GPUs
|2.5"/3.5"||2||2||1, 3.5" only|
|2.5" SSD||2, or 5 w/Drive Bay||2||2|
|I/O Port||USB 3.0 x 2, USB 2.0 x 2,
HD Audio In/Out
|USB 3.0 x2, Audio In/Out||USB 3.0 x2, Audio In/Out|
|Installed Fan(s)||Front||200 x 25mm RGB x2, 800 RPM||120mm RGB x3*||120mm RGB LED x2|
|Rear||140 x 25mm x1, 1200 RPM||120mm Black x1||120mm x1|
|Fan Support||Front||120 / 140mm x3, or 200mm x2||120mm x3 / 140mm x2||120 / 140mm x2|
|Top||120 / 140mm x3, or 200mm x2||n/a||120mm x2|
|Rear||120 / 140mm x1||120mm x1||120mm x1|
|Radiator Support||Top||120 / 140 / 240 / 280 / 360mm**||n/a||n/a|
|Front||120 / 140 / 240 / 280 / 360mm||240 / 280 / 360mm||120mm x1 / 240mm x1|
|Rear||120 / 140mm||120mm x1||120mm x1|
|Cable Routing||Behind MB Tray||17.9mm||25–35mm||28mm|
|Dust Filters||Front, Top, Bottom||Front, Bottom||Front, Top, Bottom|
|Power Supply Support||Bottom Mount, ATX PS2||Bottom Mount, ATX||Bottom Mount, ATX PS2|
|Net Weight||11.3 kg||8.66 kg||5.2 kg|
|Gross Weight||14.7 kg||10.42 kg||6.4 kg|
|Carton Dimensions, L x W x H||640 x 345 x 650mm||580 x 280 x 565mm||510 x 277 x 527mm|
* Additional controller or compatible motherboard required for RGB functionality
** Maximum thickness clearance of 55mm
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: Non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.ca's Replacement Only Return Policy