- $99.99 –
- Free Shipping
- $79.99 79.99
- $60.99 –
- Save: 24%
- Free Shipping
- Email This Seller
Compra (formerly GardeGear) is an online product broker that offers tens of thousand products at competitive prices without the annoying wholesale signup fees and requirement for minimum orders. This vast selection includes: Bags and Carry Cases, Cables, Cable Accessories, Computer Cases, Computer Hardware, Desktop/Notebook/Tablet PCs, Electronics, Home & Outdoor products, RAM Memory, Monitors, Office Equipment and Supplies, Smartphone and Tablet Accessories, Software, Unlocked Cell Phones, Health and Beautify products and has a steadily growing product base. We only use trusted suppliers with at least 20 years in the business of supplying quality, genuine products.
Compra is a division of Intelligarde International Inc., a Canadian owned and operated security company with a global mission. Founded in 1982, Intelligarde has served as a beacon for community safety and security for over 30 years. It is also now the first Certified B Corporation in the security industry, seeking to change the lives of security industry workers globally; empowering them to proudly act as a beacon of safety and stability for the communities that they are tasked with protecting.
Individually, B Corps meet the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability, and aspire to use the power of markets to solve social and environmental problems.
Collectively, B Corps lead a growing global movement of people using business as a force for good™. Through the power of their collective voice, one day all companies will compete to be best for the world™, and society will enjoy a more shared and durable prosperity for all.
We are proudly Canadian, an employee owned company and a Certified B Corporation.
Why choose us?
- A wide variety of brand name items at competitive prices.
- We are an employee owned company - excellent and immediate customer service from the owners themselves.
- A Certified B Corporation - We envision a global economy that uses business as a force for good.
- We use 100% Canadian Suppliers with over 20 years of experience!
- Returns Policy
All returns to us must be accompanied by an RMA number. In order to receive an RMA number, please email us, including the product description, quantity to be returned, invoice number, and the reason for the return. Once the information is received in its entirety and sent to us, you will receive an RMA number within 7 business days.
After receiving your RMA number, you are welcome to return the merchandise in question along with the RMA number and copy of the invoice. All products must be returned in ORIGINAL UNDAMAGED PACKAGING and must be 100% complete. All packaging materials, manuals, CDs, digital media, blank warranty cards and other accessories and documentation must be included in the original packaging, as provided by the manufacturer. Items sent for return consideration will be immediately DENIED in the event that a return shipment is received that does not include all necessary documentation and/or is improperly packaged, altered, or physically damaged.
All shipping charges to our suppliers' warehouses is the responsibility of the returning customer. There will be a 15% restocking fee for reasons other than a defective item.
We will not issue a refund on the shipping costs, whether for the original purchase or the returned item, unless the product was defective.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL RETURNS ARE CAREFULLY INSPECTED UPON RETURN!
All returned packages will be thoroughly inspected and a determination will be made within 30 days of receipt of merchandise if eligibility requirements are met for credit at current value, replacement, exchange, repair or refund.
If parts from your order are missing, then you have to notify Compra immediately. We have only 14 days of receipt of the order for the wholesaler to verify their stock and ship out the missing parts.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Some health and personal care items
Products indicated as "Special Order".
Select items under $10.00.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
Books with obvious signs of use.
CD, DVD, VHS tapes, software, video games, cassette tapes, or vinyl records that have been opened.
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
Any item that is returned more than 20 days after delivery.
REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, by Newegg.
We will not issue a refund on the shipping costs, whether for the original purchase or the returned item, unless the item is defective.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact Newegg customer service.
1. Log onto your Newegg customer account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.