Coboc SC-SATA3-18-LL-BK SATA Cable
The straight to straight SATA cable can be used for connecting a SATA HDD/ODD to the motherboard. It supports up to SATA III 6Gbps, and is also backward compatible with SATA II 3Gbps and SATA I 1.5Gbps standards. Locking latches on both ends enable secure connection. And flat, narrow cable design helps reduce hindrance for airflow inside the computer chassis. Keep several in possession, and they will come in handy for HDDs or SSDs installation, which usually don't includes SATA cables in the package.
- SATA revision 3.0 (SATA III) provides up to 6Gbps data throughput, backwards compatible with SATA 1.5Gbps and SATA 3Gbps (SATA I and SATA II)
- Straight-through connectors on the ends
- Designed to connect from SATA port (Type L) to SATA port (Type L)
- Latching connector designed to securely mate internal device and host side
- EMI protection. Great for external and internal use. Safe data transfer