Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Resident Evil Revelations 3DS Nintendo 3DS Game
- Nintendo 3DS
- ESRB Rating M - Mature
- Genre Action Adventure
Revealing a brand new storyline for the Resident Evil series, Resident Evil: Revelations sees the return to survival horror, offering a tense and intriguing gameplay experience. Built from the ground up to take advantage of the Nintendo 3DS features, Resident Evil: Revelations delivers outstanding visuals that bring the fear to life. The story is set principally on board a supposedly abandoned cruise ship in the Mediterranean. Far from being empty, the ship hides danger around every corner as Jill Valentine explores the confined space of the ship, facing menacing horrors that emerge from the darkness.
Adding a new unique horror setting to the series, Resident Evil Revelations gives players the chance to venture underwater as they try to escape the terrifying creatures that are roaming the ship. But even the water isn't safe as the creatures continue to attack from the depths while Jill and Parker make a desperate bid to make it off the ship alive.
- All new Resident EvilNew storyline features series favorites Jill Valentine, Chris Redfield and introduces BSAA member Parker Luciani.
- Classic survival horror gameplay returnsExplore the dark, sinister areas of the cruise ship. There's nowhere to run and nowhere to hide with evil creeping out of the shadows
- Flexible touch screen functionalityUsing the touch screen adds depth to puzzle solving and provides easy access to switching weapons on the fly.
- Use your equipmentUse the Genesis scanning equipment to analyze enemy weaknesses and hidden items that will prove crucial for the player's survival.
- Brand new threatA new kind of horror is set to join the legions of Resident Evil; for the first time ever in the series, players will encounter enemies underwater, adding a unique challenge to the mix of gameplay.
- Alternate Aiming PerspectivesPlayers can choose the shooting style that suits them with the ability to alternate between first and third person views to best pin point enemies.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 15 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Fast Media USA Seller Return Policy