Stylish, affordable and feature rich, the Thermaltake Commander Mid Tower is a great value to build your dream house. All black coating from inside out combined with meshed front panel adds overall quality and emits a high-end look. A rear outtake fan and support for optional 3 fans help dissipate heat generated by internal components quickly and efficiently. A good list of features, such as front USB 3.0 access, up to 12.5" long graphic card support, cut-outs for cable management, tool-less mount for 5.25", 3.5" and floppy drives, 2.5" HDD & SSD compatibility, and bottom placed PSU with filter, make this chassis an excellent choice for your power house, whether you build it from ground up or relocate your existing system.
- Efficient VentilationThe Thermaltake VN400A1W2N comes with a meshed front panel, rear 120 mm Blue LED fan and three extra fan mounts for efficient ventilation and effective system cooling.
- Cut-outs for CableThe cable openings help channel and organize cable inside the chassis for a neat look and better air flow.
- Transparent Side WindowA transparent side window gives a direct look of inner system. Fully black-powdered interior blends in perfectly with all today’s high-performance components.
- Easy InstallationTool-less mounts for 5.25" drives, 3.5" drives and floppy drive allow easy and quick installation. 2.5" SSD & HDD is also supported to provide an extra storage option.
- Bottom Placed PSU with FilterBottom mounted PSU design enables independent and optimized cooling. The air filter keeps the dust and dirt out for a clean look and better heat dissipation.
- USB 3.0 Port on Front PanelOne USB 3.0, one USB 2.0 and dual audio ports allow easy connection to a variety of peripherals.