Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Thermaltake Armor+MX VH8000BWS Black Aluminum / Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
OUT OF STOCK.
Fees for brokerage and duty included in price.
- Aluminum / Steel ATX Mid Tower
- USB / Audio / e-SATA Front Ports
- 5 External 5.25" Drive Bays
- 4 Internal 3.5" Drive Bays
Thermaltake's Armor+MX VH8000BWS case combines high-end features with a mid-range price to deliver the ability to grow your system over time. This mid tower case supports ATX and Micro ATX motherboards and lets you install seven PCI expansion cards without tools. Up to five externally accessible 5.25" drives and a 3.5" also install without tools in the modularized removable drive cage. One external bay can be configured to accept a 3.5" drive and another four 3.5" drives can be mounted in the internal, removable cage. An adjustable PSU support bridge lets you mount a big enough power supply to take advantage of your components' capabilities.
The case is configured to provide separate cooling zones for drives, CPU and graphic cards. The drives are cooled by a 17dBA 120mm blue LED fan in the front. A massive 230mm blue LED 15dBA fan draws in air from the side to cool the VGA cards and a rear-mounted 120mm, 17dBA fan exhausts the hot air. If additional cooling is needed, the case is configured to take a liquid cooling system. Two USB 2.0 and an eSATA ports are conveniently located along with HD audio jacks at the upper front of the durable SECC steel case.
- Supreme Expandability with 9 Drive BaysFeaturing five 5.25" external drive bays, and four modularized HDD trays, the Thermaltake Armor+MX provides supreme expandability.
- Peerless Cooling PerformanceThe Thermaltake Armor+MX features one huge 230mm cooling fan on the side panel for maximum VGA cooling, as well as one 120mm fan in the front and one at the rear to optimize internal airflow for peerless cooling performance.
- Transparent Side Panel WindowThe Thermaltake Armor+MX’ fantastic transparent side panel window provides a direct view of the inner system. The blue fan LEDs add stylishness and eye-catching fun.
- Useful Tool BoxThe Thermaltake Armor+MX features a tool box located on the top to accommodate CDs or any other accessories.
- Convenient Top I/O PanelThe convenient top I/O panel enables easy access to four USB 2.0 ports, one eSATA port and two audio ports.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.ca's Standard Return Policy