Meticulously crafted with sophisticated design and premium materials, the HERO Series gaming and office chair offers savvy users the best-in-class ergonomics, adjustability, and build quality, enabling them to enjoy superb comfort during extended gaming or working hours.
Integrated Adjustable Lumbar Support
Due to overwhelming popular demand, noblechairs has integrated brand new lumbar support into the backrest. This feature is normally to be found in the seating of premium automobiles, with a side-mounted rotary dial enabling the HERO chair to be customized to the exact requirements of the individual user.
- Makes additional cushions unnecessary
- Quick and easy adjustability
- Superbly comfortable
Enlarged Backrest and Seat Area
The HERO Series is the largest gaming chair yet released by noblechairs. The backrest has not only been expanded and been made longer, the seat surface and armrests are both larger too, thereby ensuring they remain in proportion with the rest of the chair. The memory foam headrest is then combined with the thick cold foam upholstery to make for a unique, all-encompassing comfort.
- Wider armrests
- Expanded seat surface
- Larger backrest
The HERO is not merely a gaming chair. It also strives to embody the individual lifestyle of its owner. This is why noblechairs has gone the extra mile when it comes to the overall aesthetics of the design. The HERO succeeds in balancing subtle branding and pairing it with uncompromisingly high-quality embroidery to make for a truly unique look.
- Subtle design that emphasizes uncompromising quality
- Filigree diamond-pattern stitching on the back and headrest
- Embossed noblechairs crown in the headrest
- Aluminum noblechairs logo and stylish yet breathable backrest
Developed in conjunction with professional esports teams, the HERO is particularly well-suited for extended gaming sessions. The special design of the backrest ensures it conforms to the natural curvature of the spine, helping to better distribute the weight of the user and maintain maximum comfort.
- Memory foam headrest adapts to the contours of the individual
- The entire design of the chair is adapted to perfectly support and fit the back
- Individually customizable lumbar support and rocking mechanism
The components used at noblechairs have undergone continuous improvement. The HERO harnesses a combination of premium materials that help provide comfort while retaining their value over time.
- Durable steel frame
- Extended cold foam padding form for the perfect support for the body
- Certified as an office chair in accordance with DIN EN 1335
- Includes velour head- and lumbar pillows
Real- and PU Leather
The HERO is available with a real- or premium quality PU leather covering. The velour strips adorning the side help provide color variety.
- Durable, easy-clean, water-resistant and breathable
- 1.5mm PU Leather or 1.7mm Real Leather
- Vibrant color combinations
Adjustable Backrest and Rocking Mechanism
Multifunctional tilting mechanism ensures extensive individual customizability. This means that the backrest can even be tilted back completely. With the rocker mechanism the entire chair, including the seat, can be tilted to the rear.
- Fast and convenient backrest locking function
- Individually adjustable seat height
- Rocking mechanism that can engage regardless of the position of the backrest
Large, Adjustable 4D Armrests
The enlarged 4D armrests of the HERO series offer a variety of individually adjustable options for every user. In fact, when compared to other noblechairs models, the armrest size has been increased once again.
- Adjustable height, depth, angle and distance to the base of the seat
- Upholstered in PU leather
- Textured surfaces for extra grip
Robust Aluminum Base
Manufactured using powder-coated, extra corrosion resistant aluminum with a total of 5 high-quality casters that enable smooth and quiet movement across all kinds of flooring. The end result if a premium quality base that forms a solid foundation to the HERO series.
- Supports a weight of up to 150Kg
- Robust Safety Class 4 gas lift
- Manufactured using solid yet light aluminum
- 60mm Nylon casters with polyurethane (PU) coating