Make the ultra-slim Nippon Labs High-Speed HDMI Cable with RedMere yours today, and you'll feel the difference! The RedMere technology allows this cable to transmit HDMI signals faster over much greater distances, and contributes to its slim physical dimensions. With support for 4K and 3D, Deep Color, Audio Return Channel, and a dedicated built-in Ethernet data channel, you can take advantage of the latest technology to bring your A/V experience to the ultimate level.
Note: HDMI Cables with RedMere are directional. One end must be connected to the source device (e.g. Blu-ray player) and the other end to the sink/display (e.g. HDTV). Hooking them up backwards will not damage anything, they just won't transmit a signal. These cables are fully compatible with switch splitters, matrix devices, etc.
- High-Speed HDMI cable with RedMereThe built-in RedMere chipset makes a big difference in the functionality and efficiency of this HDMI cable. Your high-speed HDMI signals can be transmitted over much greater distances – up to 65 feet (20 meters) at the full 10.2Gbps data throughput, as opposed to the 25-foot distance for HDMI cables without RedMere technology. The RedMere technology also makes this cable fully support all high-speed HDMI features with only 28 AWG conductors. As a result, High-Speed HDMI Cables with RedMere are much slimmer than those without RedMere chipsets, reducing stress on your equipment’s HDMI ports, and making it easier to route them through your home theater system.
- Superior signal transferThe 99.99% oxygen-free copper conductors offer excellent conduction. And the gold-plated connectors withstand corrosion, and ensure lossless data transmission at the point of contact. With braid shielding and aluminum Mylar-foil shielding, it provides the utmost protection against RF and EM interference, and ensures amazing data integrity.
- Supports 3D TVs and MonitorsProvides 3D-quality video through HDMI cables, displaying premium quality in true 3D gaming, 3D TV, and 3D home theater.
- Ethernet channelBy adding the high speed networking Ethernet channel to this HDMI link, you can use your IP-enabled devices without adding an additional Ethernet cable.
- Audio ReturnThe Audio Return Channel enables TVs with built-in tuners to “upstream” audio data to your surrounding audio system.
- Enjoy audio/video blissThe Kaybles Labs High-Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet supports video quality way beyond the 1080p resolution: Ultra HD resolution, capable of providing premium quality for next-generation entertainment systems. Complete with the Deep Color feature (which provides for a total of over 16 million color variations), your video images will come to life. This HDMI cable also supports a full range of high-definition audio types, including SA-CD, DVD-Audio, and DTS-HD Master Audio.