Are you an E-Blast Insider?
IOGEAR Model GUC10KM 16.5" PS/2 to USB Adapter for keyboard/ mouse
OUT OF STOCK.
Ships from Canada.
Most customers receive within 3-9 days.
- Supports wheel mice
- USB Bus Powered
- Requires no IRQs
The IOGEAR GUC10KM USB to PS/2 Keyboard and Mouse adapter enables PS/2 type keyboards and mice to connect to a PC, notebook, laptop, or handheld computing device that supports USB. An advantage for notebooks is that an external mouse and keyboard can be connected at the same time without causing conflicts. The IOGEAR GUC10KM comes with two standard 6-pin mini DIN female connectors for the PS/2 keyboard and PS/2 mouse to plug into, and has an attached 16" USB cable with a type-A plug for connection to the PC's USB port, or to a USB hub. For further convenience - especially to users of notebooks, laptops, and handhelds - the GUC10KM adapter derives its operating power from the Universal Serial Bus itself, so no bulky external power supply needs to be taken along. And because it is a USB Specification compliant device, the IOGEAR GUC10KM supports energy-saving suspend and resume operations.
- Connect Your PS/2 Mouse & Keyboard to Computer Simultaneously via USB portFeaturing one USB port on one end and two 6-pin mini DIN connectors on the other end, the IOGEAR GUC10KM can easily connect PS/2 mouse and keyboard to computers simultaneously via the USB port.
- Portable DesignThe IOGEAR GUC10KM is USB bus powered and requires no extra power supply to provide extreme portability.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by OneDealOutlet Canada Return Policy