Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Fractal Design Define Mini C Black Silent Compact Micro ATX Mini Tower Computer Case
- New compact form factor case is shorter in-depth with optimized interior for air or liquid cooling
- Power supply shroud conceals drive cage and excess cabling for an even quieter and cleaner looking interior free of airflow obstructions
- Patent pending ModuVent design. Optional included top magnetic dust filter
- Supports up to 3 radiators (1 x 280/240/140/120mm, 1 x 240/120mm, 1 x 120mm)
- Fully removable and relocatable 3.5" drive cage
- SSD plate on rear of motherboard tray supports up to 3 2.5" SSD's
- Integrated Fractal Design hook & loop cable management straps
- Includes two preinstalled Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP-12 120 mm fans optimized to deliver maximum airflow while maintaining a low noise level
The Define Mini C computer case from Fractal Design is a Micro ATX variant of Define C aimed at ATX form factor. It brings superior function and features you need to build a mini powerhouse. It's optimized for high airflow and silent computing, with an open air interior layout and industrial-grade sound damping material on the front and side panels. Designed with configurability in mind, this model accommodates up to five drives and up to five PCI cards including high-end graphic card up to 315mm long. With extra attention to cable management features such as hidden drive cages and a PSU shroud, the Define Mini C makes it easy to create a stunningly clean build that’s sure to impress.
The Define Mini C is available in two options: one with a transparent side panel which lets you show off your hardware components, and the other one with a black side panel for a unified and restrained look that will naturally fit into your home or office.
Please Note: The image display or configuration may be different on each model, please refer to the specification.
Designed for Clean Interior Looks
Power supply shroud conceals drive cage and excess cabling, and 15-35mm of space behind the motherboard tray stows and organizes cables. Velcro straps are included for easy cable management. Therefore all you get is a quiet and clean looking interior free of airflow obstructions.
Optimized for Calmness and Serenity
Side and front panels are lined with industrial-grade sound dampening material to reduce annoying buzzing or whir. The top is pre-installed with ModuVent fan vent covers to block noise, which can be removed and replaced with optional dust filter if more fans are needed.
* For model with transparent window, the right side panel does not include noise damping lining.
Robust Cooling Capability
The modernized internal layout of the Define Mini C omits the optical drive bays, instead focusing on a clear straight airflow path. The open air designed interior creates an unobstructed airflow path from the front intake to the rear exhaust. Two preinstalled Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP-12 120 mm fans (one front, one rear) deliver maximum airflow while still maintaining a low noise level. Easy-to-clean high airflow nylon filters are included on the front and base with full PSU coverage and front access for convenience. More fans and water cooling radiators are supported for future thermal upgrade, including:
- Front - Two 120/140 mm fans (includes 1 Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP12 fan)
- Rear - One 120 mm fan (includes 1 Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP12 fan)
- Top - Two 120/140 mm fan (not included)
- Bottom - One 120 mm fan (not included)
- Front – 280, 240, 140 and 120 mm. Max width 144 mm
- Top – 240 and 120 mm radiators. Max component height on motherboard 40mm
- Rear – 120 mm. Max width 125 mm
This compact form factor case supports Micro ATX motherboard, graphics card up to 315mm in length with front fans mounted, CPU coolers up to 170mm in height, ATX PSUs up to 175mm deep, three 2.5” SSDs/HDDs on the back of the motherboard tray, two 3.5" HDDs at the bottom (under the PSU shroud), and features up to five PCI slots for dual GPU setups. Thus you can build your dream system for gaming or content creation without restriction.
USB 3.0 Connectivity
Located on the front part of top panel are two USB 3.0 ports, a power button, a reset button and two audio jacks for easy access.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by OneDealOutlet Canada Return Policy