Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Fractal Design Define 7 Black Brushed Aluminum / Steel E-ATX Silent Modular Mid Tower Computer Case
- Dual-layout interior easily fits motherboards up to 285 mm E-ATX
- New chassis design opens to fully expose the interior on three sides
- Impressive water-cooling with support for radiators up to 420mm
- Supports up to 14 x 3.5" HDDs and 4 x 2.5" SSDs in Storage Layout
- Silence-optimized construction with industrial sound-damping
- Top panel effortlessly swaps from sound dampened solid steel to filtered ventilation
- Aluminum front panel with dual-handed hinges and magnetic latching
- 9 x 140/120mm fan positions with 3 x Dynamic X2 GP-14 fans included
- Tool-less, top-latching panels on both sides
The Define 7 is the latest pinnacle of the renowned Define series, setting a new standard for what you should expect from a mid-tower case when it comes to modularity, flexibility and ease of use. The dual-layout interior, industrial sound damping, and classic styling make it an easy choice for any design-conscious PC builder in need of a versatile and dependable case that accommodates ambitious builds and leaves you room to grow.
Define 7's roomy internal layout easily accommodates large motherboards up to and including 285 mm E-ATX.
FLEXIBLE DUAL-LAYOUT DESIGN
You'll find more than enough space for your custom water loop with large reservoirs and radiators up to 420 mm in the default Open Layout.
Convert to Storage Layout and install up to 14 HDDs alongside four dedicated SSDs mounts.
(6 HDD/SSD trays + 2 SSD brackets + 1 multi-brackets included)
Solid construction with industrial high-density sound damping helps maintain whisper silent operation.
OPEN AND INTERCHANGEABLE
Remove the entire top to build and route with zero hindrance. Swap in the ventilated panel to add three filtered fan positions.
ELEGANT NEW FRONT DESIGN
Brushed aluminum encases a refined front door design with reversible dual-handed hinges and magnetic latching.
Three Dynamic X2 GP-14 fans come preinstalled with room to expand up to a total of nine fans.
VERSATILE NEW MULTI-BRACKETS
The included multi-bracket lets you convert any unused fan position or one of several dedicated mounting locations.
REDESIGNED HDD CAGE
The sturdy build and vibration damped trays means secure fastening and silent operation for all your storage devices.
USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C front I/O offers quick access to fast charging and speeds up to 10Gbps.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 15 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Aero Malls Inc. Return Policy