- Save: $30.00 (33%)
- + FREE SHIPPING
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Cooler Master MasterBox Q500L Mid Tower w/ ATX MB Support, Magnetic Dust Filter, Transparent Acrylic Side Panel, Adjustable I/O & Fully Ventilated for Airflow
- Minimized Dimensions for Standard ATX - The MasterBox Q500L supports standard ATX motherboards and PSUs, with a body depth and height of only 386 x 381mm.
- Fully Perforated Chassis - The top, front, rear, and bottom panels are fully perforated to offer airflow for various fan configurations.
- Movable I/O Panel - Orientation for the chassis is versatile, with the option to move the I/O Panel to 6 different locations.
- Vertical and Horizontal Position - The case can be oriented vertically or horizontally while retaining easy access to the I/O. Rubberized screws also function as feet to supplement different orientations.
- Vertical PSU Placement - The PSU is positioned on the front of the chassis to fully utilize internal space. The bracket can be relocated to offer position options depending on preference and form factor.
Magnetic Dust Filters
Magnets allow quick removal and installation for easy cleaning of the dust filters.
Minimized Dimensions, Standard ATX Support
The MasterBox Q500L supports standard ATX motherboards and PSUs, with a body depth and height of only 386 mm x 381 mm.
Support for the following fan/radiator form factors:
- TOP: 120/240 mm radiator, or 120/140 mm x2 fans
- REAR: 120 mm radiator or fan
- BOTTOM: 120 mm x2 fans
Drive Bay Support
Two combo 3.5/2.5" drive bays—each bay supports one 3.5" HDD or two 2.5" SSDs.
Six-Location I/O Panel
Orientation for the chassis is versatile, with the option to move the I/O Panel to six different locations: left and right—top, side and bottom.
Vertical PSU Placement
The PSU is positioned at the front of the chassis to fully utilize internal space. The bracket can be relocated to offer position options depending on preference and form factor.
Clean Routing Space
Behind the motherboard tray, 27–30 mm width of space is offered for cable management.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.ca's Standard Return Policy