- Save: $25.00 (23%)
- $12.99 Shipping
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Cooler Master MasterBox NR600 w/ Front Mesh Ventilation, Minimal Design, Tempered Glass Side Panel and Single Headset Jack
- Optimal Thermal Performance - Full mesh front panel and ventilated top panel for high thermal performance.
- Flush Tempered Glass Side Panel Design - Fastened by thumbscrews on the rear panel, keeps the surface flush and unobstructed.
- Graphics Card Support Up To 410mm - Generous clearance space to support the latest graphics cards.
- Headset Jack - The single 4 pole headset jack features both audio and microphone capabilities simultaneously.
- Cable Management - High quality, longer length rubber grommets and generous clearance behind the motherboard.
Cooler Master MasterBox NR600 without ODD
Form and Function Streamlined
A minimalistically-designed mid-tower case that looks great in various settings. The meshed front panel pairs with a pre-installed front intake fan and a rear outtake fan to create efficient airflow. A tempered glass side panel lets you admire and showcase your neat, clean build, which is achieved by cable routing space behind motherboard tray and a power supply shroud hiding cables and drives. Inside the enclosure you'll find ample space to accommodate your high-performance components, while also having flexibility to configure air or water cooling as needed. For easy access, two USB ports, a reset button, a Cooler Master logo-shaped power button, and a 4-pole headset jack are located on the top of the case.
The MasterBox NR600 is a pure and simple design that is focused on airflow performance. A single-layer, fine mesh makes up the entire front panel, achieving efficient airflow while also acting as a dust filter.
Seamless Tempered Glass
The tempered glass side panel sits completely flush against the chassis, mounted securely and discreetly by a system of tabs and thumbscrews.
Ample Storage Support
A total of 5x 2.5" and 4x 3.5" drives can be mounted tool-less. Storage can be mounted on the PSU shroud, behind the motherboard tray, and in the HDD cage.
The single 4-pole headset jack features both Audio and Microphone capabilities simultaneously so that separate jacks are not needed.
- Front: 140mm x2 / 120mm x3
- Top: 140mm x2 / 120mm x2
- Rear: 120mm x1
* non ODD version
- Front: 360/280/240/140/120mm
- Top: 120/240mm
- Rear: 120mm
* non ODD version
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.ca's Standard Return Policy