- Save: $15.00 (17%)
- $9.99 Shipping
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Cooler Master MasterBox MB320L ARGB Micro-ATX Mini Tower with Dual ARGB Fans, DarkMirror Front Panel, Mesh Intake Vents, Tempered Glass Side Panel, ARGB Controller & ARGB Lighting System
- Mesh Intakes: Large, mesh intakes span each side of the front panel to provide additional airflow to system.
- Dual ARGB Fans: Two pre-installed 120mm ARGB fans can be managed by the motherboard, connected by the included splitter, to create a comprehensive ARGB lighting system.
- Tempered Glass: Hardware, custom-loop cooling, or the pure pride of showing off the build in panoramic view through an edge-to-edge tempered glass side panel.
- Adaptable Drive Cage: The drive cage is movable, able to shift toward the front to accommodate for PSU space, backwards to provide additional radiator space, or even completely removed.
- Versatile Cooling Options: Support for a total of six 120mm fans and front, top and rear radiator placement ensures that you don’t have to compromise on performance.
Cooler Master MasterBox MB320L ARGB
A New Shade of Lighting
The MasterBox MB320L ARGB is a Micro-ATX PC case but able to accommodate big performance, thanks to support for over-sized components and versatile air cooling and water cooling solutions. The DarkMirror front panel is smoked a shade darker to sharpen the contrast of the ARGB fans pre-installed behind it, which can be controlled via the included controller or via motherboard software. And the expansive tempered glass side panel gives an attractive view of your system's parts, lighting effects, and the clean build made possible by a PSU cover and cable management.
- DarkMirror Front Panel
- Mesh Intakes
- Dual ARGB Fans
- Tempered Glass Side Panel
- Adaptable Drive Cage
- Versatile Cooling Options
- Room for Upgrades
DarkMirror Front Panel
The DarkMirror front panel shades light to add contrast to illuminated components.
Large, mesh intakes span each side of the front panel to provide additional airflow to your system.
Dual ARGB Fans
Two pre-installed 120mm ARGB fans connected by the included splitter can be managed via motherboard software, to create a comprehensive ARGB lighting system.
Tempered Glass Side Panel
Hardware, custom-loop cooling, and the pure pride of the builder is shown in panoramic view through an edge-to-edge tempered glass side panel.
Adaptable Drive Cage
The drive cage is able to shift toward the front to offer big PSU space, backwards to provide additional radiator space, or even completely removed.
Versatile Cooling Options
Support for up to six fans and support for front, top, and rear radiator ensure that performance will not be compromised.
Room for Upgrades
Support for up to a 344mm long graphics card, a 166mm tall CPU cooler, and up to a 325mm PSU in length makes it easy to configure your system to stay ahead of the game.
The small ARGB Controller is a mini-sized controller that allows your Addressable RGB devices such as fans and LED strips to be powered and controlled even in PC systems without an A-RGB capable motherboard.
The controller comes with 14 lighting presets to make full use of the Addressable LEDs in the system and also allows to be completely switched off by long pressing a button.
It is also possible to attach any external 2-pin button to it to switch presets without having to open the system. For ease of use, Cooler Master allows the RESET button to be optionally connected to the controller and used as an external ARGB preset switch button.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 2 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 2 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: Non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.ca's Replacement Only Return Policy