The X-Master boasts improved cooling over previous models, a 500W PSU with its own 120mm fan, durable steel handle for easy portability, and a unique, modern black exterior. Its dual 80 mm rear fans sport blue UV light. The front panel gives you On/Off switch, reset button, two USB 2.0 ports, 1 FireWire, and 2 audio ports.
The interior features bays for two external 5.25” drives, a 3.5” external drive, an internal 3.5” drives, a motherboard tray, which supports ATX, Micro ATX or Baby AT motherboard, and 7 expansion slots. The case can be positioned horizontally as a tower, or vertically as a desktop. Whether you’re building from the ground up, or looking to upgrade your current HTPC system, the X-Master is a black blend of style and function.
- Stands Horizontally or VerticallyThe Apevia X-MASTER- BK/500 can be laid horizontally on your desk or vertically on the floor to fit your working space.
- HTPC System with 4 Drive BaysFeaturing two external 5.25" drive bays and two 3.5" drive bays (one external and one internal); the Apevia X-MASTER- BK/500 provides sufficient expandability as an HTPC (Home Theatre PC) case.
- Efficient VentilationThe Apevia X-MASTER- BK/500 features dual 80mm rear fans and mounts fo two additional 120mm fans for efficient ventilation and effective system cooling.
- Built-in 500W PSUThe Apevia X-MASTER- BK/500 is equipped with a powerful 500W power supply unit to feed energy-consumptive monster systems, making every computer component run robustly.
- Convnient Front I/O PanelThe convenient front I/O panel enables easy access to two USB 2.0 ports, one IEEE 1394 port and two audio ports.