Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Acer Nitro Gaming Series VG220Q bmiix 22" (21.5" Diagonal) Full HD 1920 x 1080 75Hz 1ms HDMI VGA AMD FreeSync Technology Flicker-Less Built-in Speakers LED Backlit IPS Gaming Monitor
- 1920 x 1080 Full HD Resolution
- 75Hz Refresh Rate
- 1ms Response
- HDMI, VGA Video Inputs
- Built in 2 Watt Speakers
- Flicker-less Technology
- 16.7 Million Color Support
- AMD FreeSync Technology
- In-Plane Switching Panel Technology
- Tilt Adjustable
- VESA Mount Compatible
Take your gaming and movies to the next level with the Acer Nitro Gaming Series VG0 Monitor. It features 21.5" decent viewing real estate and 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution that delivers every bit of detail. Everything looks fantastic on the screen thanks to the fast 1ms response time and ACM 100,000,000:1 contrast ratio. It also supports FreeSync technology, for tear-free and stutter-free gaming. Plus, its ZeroFrame design provides boundless views, while the flicker-less, low dimming and Comfy View technology ensure comfortable viewing for hours on end.
The three-pronged stand saves on desk space without sacrificing on style.
The ZeroFrame¹ design makes for a near-seamless look, allowing you to see more of what matters most: the screen.
Good monitors should cause little to no strain. With a tilt of -5° to 20°, you can put your mind, and your neck, at ease.
What you hear is just as good as what you see with the power of the dual 2 watt built-in speaker system.
Choose from resolutions ranging from Full HD¹ up to 2K¹ in vibrant, color-accurate IPS. Which one calls to you?
An IPS panel lets you view your display clearly at angles of up to 178° while maintaining the same level of high-quality color.
Gain an edge over the competition with Black Boost technology which provides more detail in darker environments.
With a 75Hz² refresh rate and 1ms³ Visual Response Boost (VRB) technology, gameplay is seamless and practically blur-free.
The VRB technology creates the effect of 1ms MPRT (Moving Picture Response Time). It does this by quickly turning off the backlight or inserting a blank, black image between frames aka “blinking”. This results in less noticeable blur when colors change quickly.
A high refresh rate means that your gaming will be a seamless, tear-free session so that you experience every single frame.
Radeon FreeSync4 ends choppy gameplay and broken frames with fluid, artifact-free performance at virtually any framerate.
Using this technology, the refresh rate of the monitor is synchronized to the frame output of a Radeon graphics card; resulting in a dynamic refresh rate. The result is less input latency and a reduction, or complete elimination of stuttering/juddering/tearing while gaming.
No need to fiddle with buttons. Easily modify your monitor settings via the Display Widget utility software.
2. Actual refresh rates may vary depending on model and/or region, computer specifications/hardware and/or set up.
3. Specifications may vary depending on model and/or region. 1ms VRB/MPRT value based on internal tests under specific test conditions. Level of brightness may vary as a result of Visual Response Boost mode in use.
4. For Radeon FreeSync technology, users will require: a monitor compatible with DisplayPort Adaptive-Sync, a compatible Radeon GPU with a DisplayPort connection, and a compatible Radeon Software graphics driver.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Hot Deals 4 Less Return Policy