Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Pros: -Thin border (great if I can purchase a second or third one)
Overall Review: It's such an upgrade from my previous monitor. I love this one so much. Wish more were in stock.
UPDATE: It came back in stock and I was able to buy a second monitor and it's just as amazing as the first!
Pros: IPS, 75 Hz, Freesync, etc. Looks sharp.
Cons: Menu and +/- buttons on the side are a little weird to find and work, but that's something I only had to do once, so it's no big deal.
Overall Review: This was an amazing upgrade from an older and clunkier 60Hz TN LCD. If you've been staring at the same monitor for more than five years, get a new one already.
Pros: - Lightweight (less than 10 lbs)
- Easy installation onto monitor arms
- Easy setup (plug and play with HDMI)
- Box included power and HDMI cables
- Sleek and simple design
Cons: - Included cables are 4' (would have preferred 6' cables)
- Buttons are behind the monitor (rear facing buttons are tricky to adjust)
Overall Review: - I bought these 27" monitors to go with the 48" long adjustable height desk I recently purchased, which included 2 monitor arms (see picture). Installation was easy, and the monitors work perfectly fine with the CalDigit docking station I use with my MacBook Pro. I use these monitors for day-to-day use and not for gaming.
- I would recommend these monitors considering the price range I found them in, when searching for monitors on Newegg. Great value.
- One thing I would change if I could: the lengths of the included cables. The power cables *just* reach the power strip on the floor; however, the power strip floats in the air when I raise the desk to standing height. The HDMI cable lengths work for the docking station that currently sits on my desk, but they will be too short once I hook up my desktop computer, which will sit on the ground. I will have to purchase 6' HDMI cables to reach the ground.
- The buttons on the back are a little cumbersome when adjusting the settings; however, I would rather keep the sleek design than move the buttons to the front.
Overall Review: This monitor is a great deal! Is it the best monitor around? No, but is it amazing for the price? Absolutely. It does everything it claims to, as well as it claims to. The monitor pivots, but doesn't raise/lower. If that was a priority, I could have spent a bunch more money. The resolution is pretty good, but I didn't buy it for gaming, so pretty good is 100% of what I need. If I wanted phenomenal refresh, resolution, etc. I could've spent a bunch more money....but I didn't, so I didn't.
Pros: Delivered in record time. No dead pixels or lines. Protective peel-off scratch-resistant film on every polished surface, even the stand that connects the monitor to the base.
Overall Review: This item was delivered within 3 days of purchase, even with a pandemic going on. It was well packaged by ASUS themselves, shipped by Newegg, which eliminated me having to deal with a potentially horrible reseller (I've had some issues with 3rd party resellers lately). It was in mint condition, and included the necessary DVI cable as well as the power supply cable (and one I'm not familiar with, going to have to look that one up..LOL). This monitor runs flawlessly, no dead pixels. scratches or flickering, and runs perfect with my teen's games. Windows 10 recognized it immediately, and the Nvidia graphics card set it to maximum resolution as soon as we started up the PC. Picture quality is very nice, and the "Vivid" setting is more colorful but isn't too rich for someone with corrective lenses.
Cons: There is a pretty noticeable backlight bleed around the edges when the screen is all black but on, however it isn’t noticeable when there is actual pictures and video playing
Overall Review: Great price, lots of features, and it’s actually good looking!
Pros: Meets all the specs on the box. Yes, you can spend more for bigger size, higher res or refresh rate, but this monitor delivers delivers what’s promised at a good price.
Overall Review: Excellent value for the money. Too soon to know anything about lifespan.
Pros: I like the screen--very sharp, darker than my laptop screen but not harder to see. Light weight, very portable.
Cons: Haven't noticed any. I'm not a gamer, though.
Overall Review: Seems well worth the money to me.