ASUS M4A89GTD PRO AM3 AMD 890GX SATA 6Gb/s HDMI ATX AMD Motherboard
OUT OF STOCK.
Fees for brokerage and duty included in price.
- AMD 890GX
- Phenom II / Athlon II / Sempron 100 Series AMD 140W CPU Support
- DDR3 2000(O.C.)/1333/1066
ASUS does it again with the M4A89GTD PRO motherboard!
Take advantage of the powerful multi-core AMD Phenom II and Athlon II processors with this board's AM3 socket. You'll also have access to the most powerful and fastest video processing around when you install a discrete ATI video card that will work in conjunction with the onboard GPU for a unique Hybrid CrossFireX configuration. For an extra boost to your integrated graphics, the M4A89GTD PRO features SidePort Memory which dedicates onboard DDR3 memory to your visual experience.
ASUS is an industry leader known for making innovative and reliable motherboards. Bring home the experience and craftsmanship and build your next system in confidence today!
- Socket AM3 Processor SupportThe ASUS M4A89GTD PRO supports the latest-generation AMD Socket AM3 processors including the AMD Phenom II X3 and AMD Phenom II X4 processor, as well as AM2 and AM2+ processors including the AMD Phenom, AMD Athlon and AMD Sempron series.
- ATI Hybrid Graphics Technology SupportBased on ATI CrossFireX multi-GPU technology, ATI Hybrid Graphics allows you to combine the performance of the HD4290 integrated GPU with an applicable ATI Radeon graphics card to bring enhanced gaming performance, productivity and power efficiency.
- HDMI OutputThe ASUS M4A89GTD PRO features an HDMI output for connection to your high-definition video equipment. With the HDMI interface ensuring lossless transmission of high-quality HD video signals, play back HD content on your computer and view them on your large HDTV set for more comfort.
- SATA 6Gb/s SupportSupporting next-generation Serial ATA (SATA) storage interface, the ASUS M4A89GTD PRO delivers up to 6.0Gbps data transfer rates. Additionally, get enhanced scalability, faster data retrieval and double the bandwidth of current bus systems.
- Core UnlockerASUS Core Unlocker activates AMD CPU's latent cores with just a simple switch so you can enjoy a performance boost without performing complicated BIOS changes.
- Turbo Key IIASUS Turbo Key II can unleash your CPU's potential by simply activating a dedicated switch on the motherboard.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.ca's Standard Return Policy