- Save: $20.00 (6%)
- $259.99 after $30.00 rebate
- $4.99 Shipping
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
ASRock X570M PRO4 AM4 AMD X570 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
- BIOS update might require for AMD Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 series CPU
- AMD X570
- Supports AMD AM4 socket Ryzen 2000 and 3000 series processors
- AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Matisse) support DDR4 4200+(OC)/ 4133(OC)/ 3466(OC)/ 3200/ 2933/ 2667/ 2400/ 2133 ECC & non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Pinnacle Ridge) support DDR4 3466+(OC)/ 3200(OC)/ 2933/ 2667/ 2400/ 2133 ECC & non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Picasso) support DDR4 3466+(OC)/ 3200(OC)/ 2933/ 2667/ 2400/ 2133 non-ECC, un-buffered memory
PC Experience Transformed
ASRock X570M Pro4 is packed with the latest cutting-edge technologies for building a powerful AMD system. It supports the all-new Ryzen 3000 series processor, and offers next-gen PCI Express 4.0 and ultra-fast USB 3.2 Gen2. Dual Hyper M.2 slots let you install PCI-E 4.0 SSDs, one of which is completed with M.2 ARMOR heatsink for more stable performance. With onboard RGB headers1 and addressable RGB header2, you can create your unique style by connecting to compatible RGB devices and enjoy uniform Polychrome RGB lighting vibe across your entire system. The motherboard is built with premium materials to enhance durability and reliability. Access various apps and always keep your motherboard up to date with ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
Ready for Dual Hyper M.2 SSDs
The two Hyper M.2 slots support the next generation PCI Express 4.0 M.2 SSDs. PCI Express 4.0 is capable of performing twice the speed of previous generation PCI Express 3.0, giving a lightning fast data transferring experience.
Steel Slot Meets New-Gen PCI Express 4.0
The two PCI Express 4.0 x16 slots and one PCI Express 4.0 x1 slot will provide massive bandwidth for swift communication between motherboard and connected devices. One of the two x16 slots even employs ASRock's exclusive Steel Slot with extra anchor points for better signal stability and safe graphics card installation.
Dual USB 3.2 Gen2 (Type-A + Type-C)
This motherboard has onboard Type-A and Type-C USB 3.2 Gen2 ports built on the rear I/O panel for supporting next generation USB 3.2 Gen2 with up to 10 Gbps data transfer rates.
Rule Your Own Lighting Way—Polychrome RGB
This motherboard features two onboard RGB headers1 and an addressable RGB header2 that allow motherboard to be connected to compatible LED devices such as strip, CPU fans, coolers, chassis and so on. Users may also synchronize RGB LED devices across the Polychrome RGB Sync-certified accessories to create their own unique lighting effects.
Intel LAN provides the best throughput performance, lower CPU utilization, enhanced stability and is able to deliver ultimate network experience to users!
XL Aluminum Alloy Heatsink
Extra large aluminum alloy heatsinks effectively take away heat from the MOSFET and chipset so that your whole system may perform more stable.
Premium 50A Power Choke
Compared to traditional chokes, ASRock's premium 50A power chokes effectively make the saturation current up to three times better, thus providing enhanced and improved Vcore voltage to the motherboard.
Sapphire Black PCB
Pure black PCB appearance. The new Sapphire Black PCB represents rock-solid quality and gives the motherboard a more mysterious touch.
High Density Glass Fabric PCB
High Density Glass Fabric PCB design reduces the gaps between the PCB layers to protect the motherboard against electrical shorts caused by humidity.
2oz Copper PCB
Using only carefully selected copper materials for PCB layers, 2oz Copper PCB delivers lower temperature and higher energy efficiency for overclocking.
M.2 (KEY E) for Wi-Fi
In addition to the onboard LAN port, users may also choose 802.11ac wireless connections by M.2 (Key E) slot.
* Wi-Fi module sold separately.
ELNA Audio Caps
Who says high quality audio is only available on high-end motherboards? ASRock applied ELNA audio capacitors on mainstream and entry-level motherboards! Compared with traditional solid caps, the leakage current of ELNA audio caps is merely 3uA. This is the key to reduce noise level significantly and satisfy even the pickiest audiophiles.
Full Spike Protection
Some sensitive digital components on the motherboard are vulnerable to power surges. The excessive current may cause your system to malfunction immediately. ASRock Full Spike Protection includes various technologies to prevent your motherboard's components from being damaged by these unexpected voltage spikes.
Live Update & APP Shop
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop is designed for your convenience. We provide various apps and support software for users to download. You can also easily optimize your system and keep your motherboard up to date with ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
1. The RGB LED header supports standard 5050 RGB LED strip (12V/G/R/B), with a maximum power rating of 3A (12V) and length within 2 meters.
2. The addressable RGB LED header supports WS2812B addressable RGB LED strip (5V/Data/GND), with a maximum power rating of 3A (5V), a max of 80 LEDs and length within 2 meters.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: non-refundable
- Return for replacement until: January 31, 2021
- This item is covered by Newegg.ca's Extended Holiday Replacement-Only Return Policy