- + FREE SHIPPING
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
ARCTIC MX-4 Carbon-Based Thermal Compound, Non-Electricity Conductive, Non-Capacitive, Non-Bleeding - 20g
Limited time offer, ends 04/16 By Bailink Dream
- Carbon microparticles-based
- Does not degrade like metal or silicon compounds
- 20g tube
The ARCTIC MX-4 is a new thermal compound that guarantees exceptional heat dissipation from components and maintains the needed stability to push your computer system to its maximum. The ARCTIC MX-4 continues to be overclocker’s ultimate choice when choosing thermal compound.
- Exceptional PerformanceThe ARCTIC MX-4 is composed of carbon micro-particles that lead to an extremely high thermal conductivity. It guarantees quick and efficient dissipation of heat from the CPU or GPU.
- Safe and Easy ApplicationThe ARCTIC MX-4 is a metal-free and non-electrically conductive compound that eliminates the risks of short circuit and provides protection to your computer. Application is very easy as the consistency is just ideal for application on chips.
- Great ValueThe competitive pricing and performance make the ARCTIC MX-4 one of the best thermal compounds on the market.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 6 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 6 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Bailink Dream Return Policy