APC BR900 900 VA 540 Watts 7 Outlets UPS
OUT OF STOCK.
Fees for brokerage and duty included in price.
- 900 VA 540 Watts
- 7 Outlets
Never lose vital data or productivity time due to a power outage or surge again with the APC Back Uninterruptible Power Supply. The Back-UPS features unique chargeable batteries that continue powering your equipment with up to 540 Watts in the event of a power interruption so that you can safely save your work and shut down your computer.
The Back-UPS will let you know if it is running on batteries, if the battery is low or if there is an overload condition. Once the event is over, simply reset the breakers on the unit and get back to work. As an added bonus, the Back-UPS will also conduct periodic self-tests to warn you if a battery needs to be replaced. The unit can also be customized and managed by your PC with the included software and USB connection.
The Back-UPS has been certified to meet the standards of UL, FCC, CE and more. For reliability during mission-critical projects and safety for your valuable data, make the APC Back-UPS part of your computer system today!
- 540W/900VA Output PowerThe APC Back-UPS BR900 provides a whopping 540 Watts / 900 VA of maximum output capacity, enough to keep even the most power-hungry system running during power outages.
- Impressive Battery Run TimeThe built-in battery provides up to 17.9 minutes of runtime at half load or 5.4 minutes at full load, so you can properly shut down your system in instances of extended length power outages.
- Battery-protected Outlets with Surge ProtectionSeven outlets not only offer battery backup in the event of brownouts or total power loss but also protect connected equipment from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)AVR intelligently adjusts voltages to safe levels without using the battery, so you can work indefinitely during brownouts and overvoltage situations, saving the battery for power outages when you need it most.
- PowerChute Power Management Software IncludedThe included PowerChute power management software provides advanced UPS management and safe system shutdown capabilities for your UPS-protected computers.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 2 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 2 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.ca's Standard Return Policy