Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Antec TruePower New TP-550 550W Continuous Power ATX12V V2.3 / EPS12V V2.91 SLI Certified CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC "compatible with Core i7/Core i5" Power Supply
OUT OF STOCK.
Fees for brokerage and duty included in price.
- ATX12V V2.3 / EPS12V V2.91
- 100 - 240 V
- 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified
The Antec's New TruePower series provides an advanced power supply solution for senior DIYer, striking a balance of reliability, efficiency and quality. The Antec New TP-550 power supply features 80 PLUS BRONZE certification, saving energy and your money. It also generates less heat and enhances cooling with a super-silent 120mm PWM fan. The Active PFC circuitry further reduces power use for cooler, quieter, and more environmentally friendly power.
The Antec New TP-550’s universal input capability, together with ATX12V v2.3 and EPS12V V2.91 compliancy lets you use it in a variety of situations without worrying about input voltages. Dedicated power circuitry, industrial grade protection circuitry, and Active PFC deliver safe, reliable output. Four +12V output circuits provide maximum stable power for the CPU independently of the other peripherals.
The modular design makes cable management easier. The main power cables are permanently attached, while all of the peripheral cables all plug into the back of the PSU. The cables are all wrapped in mesh for a cleaner installation. Bring new power to your system!
- ATX12V and EPS12V CompatibleCompatible with the ATX12V v2.3 and EPS12V v2.91 standards, the Antec TruePower New TP-550 provides maximum power stability to drive the processors as well as other components for desktop and server computer systems.
- 550W Continuous PowerA continuous power of 550W delivers safe, reliable output for even the most extreme computer systems. Four industry-leading independent +12v rails are provided for more stable and safer power output.
- 80 PLUS BRONZE CertifiedThe 80 PLUS BRONZE certified power supply provides high power efficiency of at least 82% at any load between 20% and 100%, saving your money on your electrical bill, reducing heat in your computer's system and prolonging its life.
- NVIDIA SLI CertifiedThe Antec TruePower New TP-550 has gone through a series of rigorous NVIDIA SLI certification tests for maximum system stability when building NVIDIA SLI PCs.
- Advanced Hybrid Cable ManagementThe advanced Hybrid Cable Management System provides an optimal solution for power distribution and airflow by hardwiring mandatory cables to reduce resistance and enabling peripheral cables to be installed as needed to minimize cable clutter for improved airflow.
- 120mm PWM FanThe Antec TruePower New TP-550 features a 120mm PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) fan for increased overall airflow and heat dissipation in the power supply enclosure.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.ca's Standard Return Policy