Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Antec earthwatts EA430 430W Continuous Power ATX12V v2.0 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Power Supply
OUT OF STOCK.
Fees for brokerage and duty included in price.
- ATX12V v2.0
- 80 PLUS Certified
- 100 - 240 V 50/60 Hz
Looking for a power supply that's cool, quiet and costs less to operate than traditional designs? With its independently-certified 80 Plus design, the Antec's EarthWatts EA430 will do all that and more. The circuitry is at least 80 percent efficient at all loads, so this energy-saving Earthwatts EA430 will save you money on your electrical bill. The 80mm low-noise fan cools the PSU quietly and helps keep your entire system chilled to perfection. And the built-in Active PFC makes the Earthwatts EA430 an ideal way to reduce electrical waste and protect the environment. Could this be your next power supply?
- ATX12V v2.0 CompatibleCompatible with the ATX12V v2.0 standard, the Antec Earthwatts EA430 provides maximum power stability to drive the latest Intel and AMD processors as well as other system components.
- 430W Maximum PowerThe Antec Earthwatts EA430 power supply provides a maximum power of 430W to deliver safe, reliable output for high-end computer systems.
- Efficient CoolingThe Antec Earthwatts EA430 is equipped with a low-noise 80mm fan to provide highly efficient cooling for the power supply, benefitting your entire system with improved coolness and lower noise levels.
- 80 Plus CertifiedThe 80 PLUS certified power supply provides high-power efficiency of at least 80% at any load between 20% and 100%, saving you money on your electrical bill, reducing heat in your computer's system and prolonging its life.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.ca's Standard Return Policy