- The Ultimate SU650 solid state drive implements 3D NAND Flash and a high speed controller, offering capacities up to 960GB.
- It delivers read/write performance up to 520/450MB/s and greater reliability than 2D NAND SSDs.
- The SU650 features SLC caching and advanced error correction technologies to ensure optimized data performance and integrity.
- For those who want to experience a clear PC upgrade, the SU650 is an excellent choice with a great cost-performance ratio.
- With 3D NAND Flash, the SU650 features higher efficiency and increased reliability compared to 2D NAND SSDs with an improved cost-performance ratio.
- The intelligent SLC caching algorithm allows NAND Flash memory to operate in single-level cell mode and boosts performance, helping sustain peak SU650 read/write speeds up to 520/450MB per second for smoother and faster boot, file transfers, and downloads.
- With the support for ECC (error correction code) technology, the SU650 can detect and fix errors to ensure data integrity and help to extend SSD lifespan Its MTBF (mean time between failures) is up to 2 million hours, or 25% more than 2D NAND SSDs.
- There's no mechanical component inside SSDs, so they outperform traditional HDDs with higher resistance to shock, vibration (1500G/0.5ms) and extreme temperatures (0°C-70°C).
- They are also completely silent and consume very little power, all while better protecting your data.
- Every SU650 purchase qualifies for free downloads of ADATA SSD Toolbox and Migration Utility. SSD Toolbox allows users to monitor and manage the SU650, with drive status, wear level, and lifespan information.
- The Migration Utility is especially helpful for users making the move from HDD to SSD, as it is designed for simple and quick backup and migration of the contents of entire drives, including the operating system.
|Capacity||120GB / 240GB / 256GB / 480GB / 512GB / 960GB|
|NAND Flash||3D NAND|
|Dimensions||100.45 x 69.85 x 7mm / 3.95 x 2.75 x 0.27inch|
|Weight||59.5g / 2.1oz|
|Sequential Read [Max]||Up to 520MB/s|
|Sequential Write [Max]||Up to 450MB/s|
|4KB Random Read IOPS [Max]||Up to 40K|
|4KB Random Write IOPS [Max]||Up to 75K|
|Operating Temperature||0°C - 70°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C - 85°C|
|Shock Resistance||1500G / 0.5ms|
|Terabytes Written [Max]||560TB|
A: The difference in capacity is mainly due to the different calculation methods used by your PCs operating system and the SSD.
SSDs calculate capacity based on the decimal system,
e.g.: 1KB - 1000 Byte bytes, 1MB - 1000KB, 1GB - 1000MB, 1TB - 1000GB, and so on.
Your PCs operating system uses the binary system,
e.g. 1KB x 1024 Byte byte, 1MB x 1024KB, 1GB x 1024MB, 1TB x 1024GB, and so on.
For example, if the packaging shows capacity or 500GB, it is calculated as follows: 500GB x 500 x 1,000MB x 1,000KB x 1,000Byte x 500,000,000,000Byte.
Your PCs operating system will calculate as follows: 500,000,000,000 Byte/1024KB/1024MB/1024GB, or approximately 465GB.
Q: What is the difference between SATA 3.0 and SATA 2.0?
A: According to the Serial ATA International Organization the SATA 3.0 specification offers transfer speeds up to 6Gbps compared to 3Gbps for SATA 2.0. Regardless, SATA 2.0 and SATA 3.0 use the same interface and cables.
A Full List of Troubleshooting Q & A is available on the ADATA Consumer Site for more complex questions such as:
Q: Why is my existing SATA SSD not being recognized after installing a new SATA / NVMe M.2 SSDs?
Q: How do you partition a new SSD?
Q: What should I do if my SSD is unrecognizable, undetectable, unreadable, or experiencing other malfunctions?
Q: I am having trouble formatting my SSD
Q: Are ADATA SSD compatible with different operating systems?
Q: Why does my SSD's read/write not match the speed that was advertised? Is there something wrong with the product?
Q: How do I check the health status of my SSD? How do I ensure my SSD can have a long lifespan?
Q: What is a Trim command and which operating systems can it be used with?
|Capacity||2TB / 1TB / 512GB / 256GB / 128GB||1TB / 512GB / 256GB||2TB / 1TB / 500GB||120GB||3.84TB / 1.92TB / 960GB / 480GB / 240GB|
|NAND Flash||3D TLC||3D NAND||3D NAND||3D NAND||3D QLC|
|4KB Random Read IOPS [Max]||Up to 85,000 IOPS||Up to 65,000 IOPS||Up to 50,000 IOPS||Up to 40,000 IOPS||Up to 40,000 IOPS|
|4KB Random Write IOPS [Max]||Up to 85,000 IOPS||Up to 75,000 IOPS||Up to 65,000 IOPS||Up to 75,000 IOPS||Up to 65,000 IOPS|
|Sequential Read [Max]||550MBps||550MBps||520MBps||520MBps||520MBps|
|Sequential Write [Max]||500MBps||500MBps||450MBps||450MBps||450MBps|
|Terabytes Written [Max]||800TB||800TB||400TB||560TB||800TB|