QNovum products are covered by a six month warranty period, unless otherwise stated (including warranty exclusions) under the individual product listing.
Each item has been tested and ‘enhanced’ by our refurbishing experts to ensure QNovum Certified quality standards:
ALL components are carefully dusted and cleaned
Any remaining data on the device is completely wiped/removed
All parts are thoroughly inspected and replaced if necessary
Performance and functionality are methodically checked and tested
To obtain service under this limited warranty policy, product must be returned and received within the stated warranty period. An RMA number must also be issued before a return can be processed. Buyer is responsible for return shipping charges unless incorrect order OR the item is not as described in the original listing, such as the functionality or quality of the item.
Any damages or incorrect orders must be reported within 7 days of receiving product, otherwise return/refund may not be granted.
When you return an item, you may see different return options available. To request:
1. Log onto your Newegg.ca account and find your order in order history.
2. Select proper return options. Depending on the seller's return policy and return setup on Newegg, different options are available:
• Click REFUND or REPLACE to submit your request directly. Or
• Click REQUEST RETURN FROM SELLER to contact seller to request refund or replacement.
3. For the option of REFUND or REPLACE. Select the item(s) you wish to return or replace. Follow the instruction to complete.
4. For the option of REQUEST RETURN FROM SELLER. On the COMPOSE MESSAGE Page:
• Choose Return/Refund/Replacement from the drop down menu.
• Verify the order number and request from the Subject.
• Specify more details, including item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail), the reason for your return, and the return for replacement or refund before click SEND MESSAGE button.
5. It will take up to 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry after Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry.
6. Once your request is approved, you will be provided with detailed instruction through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before shipping your return merchandise back.
7. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.