We are Computer & Electronics Store in the Ontario Area. We Specialize in Orion line of Power Supply and Cases.The type of products that are sold mostly comprise of refurbished computer and laptop, computer peripherals, computer case, Orion Power Supply and other electronic devices.
To rate this seller or report a problem, please use the link provided in the order confirmation email or the order history section located in your account settings.
All returns must include the following or it will be rejected and returned back to you at your cost:
. Product purchased from ORION COMPUTER AND ELECTRONICS
. Original Condition, no physical damage (exclude damages sustained during transportation)
. All accessories, manuals, warranty registration card, etc.
. Original UPC/serial# intact on product and on retail package (Proof of Purchase)
. Valid RMA number obtained from website or customer service for the correct product and order
Additional Return Requirements and Policy:
1. An RMA number must be requested within thirty (30) calendar days of the delivery date. Shipping charge is the cost of us sending the product to you and will not be refunded. No restocking fee will be applied on return for DOA/Defective and shipping damaged product. Shipment received with visible damages must be reported to us within seven (7) calendar days of the delivery date. In the event an item is sold without shipping charge, ORION COMPUTER AND ELECTRONICS will refund the amount of sale.
2. All returns with missing part(s) (including, but not limited to, accessories, manuals, warranty registration cards, original manufacturer packing materials and retail packaging) will not be processed until the part is received.
3. Customer is responsible for return shipping expenses unless otherwise explicitly states on the product. Replacements will be shipped at our expense.
4. Customer is required to ship the return products with sufficient shipping packaging and void fill material inside to prevent product from physically damaged during return transportation. Customer is responsible for any loss and damages in return shipping.
5. Upon our acceptance of the merchandise in like new condition in strict conformance with the basic criteria and standard returns policy, the purchase price will be credited to the credit card used for the original purchase.
6. Refund will be issued after our warehouse receives, inspects, and processes your return. ORION COMPUTER AND ELECTRONICS will refund back to your method of payment.
When you return an item, you may see different return options available. To request:
1. Log onto your Newegg.ca account and find your order in order history.
2. Select proper return options. Depending on the seller's return policy and return setup on Newegg, different options are available:
• Click REFUND or REPLACE to submit your request directly. Or
• Click REQUEST RETURN FROM SELLER to contact seller to request refund or replacement.
3. For the option of REFUND or REPLACE. Select the item(s) you wish to return or replace. Follow the instruction to complete.
4. For the option of REQUEST RETURN FROM SELLER. On the COMPOSE MESSAGE Page:
• Choose Return/Refund/Replacement from the drop down menu.
• Verify the order number and request from the Subject.
• Specify more details, including item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail), the reason for your return, and the return for replacement or refund before click SEND MESSAGE button.
5. It will take up to 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry after Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry.
6. Once your request is approved, you will be provided with detailed instruction through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before shipping your return merchandise back.
7. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.