My Goods is an online retail store of consumer electronics, general home products, marine equipment, professional audio & video gear, sports/outdoor products and the list goes on. My Goods boasts always low prices on hundreds of thousands of name brand products. My Goods invites shopping, browsing or even simple product research! The My Goods team has always prided itself in its customer service. We understand that it is very important to the consumer that the company he or she is buying from will work diligently and efficiently to get him or her their order in perfect condition as soon as possible, so we try our best to do just that.
We understand that returns and exchanges can often be a hassle. That is why we try to make things as easy as possible for our valued customers. Please contact us through the Newegg Messaging System or create a formal return request through your Newegg order history details. After 30 days you can use your manufactures warranty if one is included with the product purchased. Returns may be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Items must be returned in the original manufacturer's packaging. We strongly recommend you keep your packaging for at least the first 90 days after purchase as manufacturers often will only accept items with original packaging.
All returns must include the following or it will be rejected and may be returned back to you at your cost:
. Product purchased from My Goods
. Original Condition, no physical damage (exclude damages sustained during transportation)
. All accessories, manuals, warranty registration card, etc.
. Original UPC/serial# intact on product and on original retail package (Proof of Purchase)
. Valid RMA number obtained from website or customer service for the correct product and order
The following electronics items must be returned within 15 days of receipt in new condition:
Computer hardware, new, unused and not password protected
• Printers (including 3D printers)
• Digital cameras
• GPS units
• Digital music players
• Portable video players
The following items may be returned within 30 days of delivery:
• Books must be returned unused and unmarked.
• CDs, DVDs, Blu-ray discs, audiotapes, videotapes and video games must be returned unopened.
Not available for return:
• No returns for software delivered by email.
• Computer software must be returned unopened
• Video game software
• All gas powered items
• Plants and food items
• Used items, including ink and toner cartridges that are opened, books, personal items, tools
• hazardous items
• some health and personal care items.
We do not accept opened motherboards that have "bent pins". ALL motherboards are factory sealed, brand new, and will never, ever ship with bent pins. Any motherboard returned with "bent pins" or damage will be refused and eligible for return to customer with no refund.
When you return an item, you may see different return options available. To request:
1. Log onto your Newegg.ca account and find your order in order history.
2. Select proper return options. Depending on the seller's return policy and return setup on Newegg, different options are available:
• Click REFUND or REPLACE to submit your request directly. Or
• Click REQUEST RETURN FROM SELLER to contact seller to request refund or replacement.
3. For the option of REFUND or REPLACE. Select the item(s) you wish to return or replace. Follow the instruction to complete.
4. For the option of REQUEST RETURN FROM SELLER. On the COMPOSE MESSAGE Page:
• Choose Return/Refund/Replacement from the drop down menu.
• Verify the order number and request from the Subject.
• Specify more details, including item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail), the reason for your return, and the return for replacement or refund before click SEND MESSAGE button.
5. It will take up to 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry after Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry.
6. Once your request is approved, you will be provided with detailed instruction through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before shipping your return merchandise back.
7. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.