Discover Monoprice - the web's best kept secret for consumer electronics.
Monoprice is an e-commerce leader specializing in high-quality yet affordable consumer electronics and tech products, including a wide variety of cables, home theater equipment, networking and IT gear, mobile accessories, PC and gaming accessories, and pro audio equipment.
Established in 2002, Monoprice offers more than 7,500 of its own branded products via its website www.Monoprice.com. The company has built its stellar brand reputation upon customer word of mouth, the consistent ability to deliver premium quality products at prices far below other national brands, and outstanding customer service.
For Refund: All returns must be authorized by monoprice.com within 30 days of the invoice date. There's NO RESTOCKING FEE applied to any return item(s). However, S&H cost is not refundable. For Replacement: After 30 days, Monoprice will only replace the item(s) for the same item(s) during its warranty period if it is defective. Sorry, we do not exchange it with any different item.
When you return an item, you may see different return options available. To request:
1. Log onto your Newegg.ca account and find your order in order history.
2. Select proper return options. Depending on the seller's return policy and return setup on Newegg, different options are available:
• Click REFUND or REPLACE to submit your request directly. Or
• Click REQUEST RETURN FROM SELLER to contact seller to request refund or replacement.
3. For the option of REFUND or REPLACE. Select the item(s) you wish to return or replace. Follow the instruction to complete.
4. For the option of REQUEST RETURN FROM SELLER. On the COMPOSE MESSAGE Page:
• Choose Return/Refund/Replacement from the drop down menu.
• Verify the order number and request from the Subject.
• Specify more details, including item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail), the reason for your return, and the return for replacement or refund before click SEND MESSAGE button.
5. It will take up to 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry after Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry.
6. Once your request is approved, you will be provided with detailed instruction through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before shipping your return merchandise back.
7. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.